Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Parents!!!! God damn they suck....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
and no not mine,

Probably posted before but god they need a kicking and I need a rant,

What type of parent goes away on Holiday and leaves their kids running riot with no supervision and then gets fucking wasted in a bar? honestly.. idiots the lot of them...

I really feel like calling SS or something but Grrr.... If I or Laura ever did that I hope I'd get shot.

Comments

• Options
    Depends how old the children are? Did they go on the holiday, or were they left at home?
  • Options
    If they looked old enough to be let into a bar without ID, then I guess they were late teens.
  • Options
    Sorry if I miss said, the kids were NOT in the bar, the kids were bout 12 at the oldest, they were running around the hotel, spa etc while the parents were in the bar,
  • Options
    I know parents like this.

What can you do? Suggesting someone take parenting classes or you know, GET A JOB AND START GIVING A CRAP ABOUT LIFE, puts you on the same level as peadophile in the daily-mail-fueled-hysteria-overreaction world we live in. 'omagawd i cant beleev u jus sed dat i is da best mum in da werld' *guzzle guzzle wine*

Feel sorry for the kids. It's all you can do. You do right by yours and that's all you can ask for really.
  • Options
    how old was the youngest?
  • Options
    how old was the youngest?

They ranged from 8/9 to 11/12 in total 3 sometimes 4 of them