Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Dandruff :\

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
okay ive never came across this problem before and i dont think it is a major condition of it however i wish to solve it now before it turns into a major condition, i was mortified the other day when i was out on a date with a close friend and he turned to me and said youve got snow all in your hair :eek: when it wasnt snowing outside :eek: i do not wish that to happen again, but have another date soon with the same person
are there any quick fixtures that anyone would suggest me tryin ?
something cheap and prefebly doesnt require a trip to chemist or shops
home remedys maybe ??
please help
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Anti-dandruff shampoo might work.
  • Options
    Anti dandruff shampoo and when you wash your hair make sure to scrub your scalp hard to get rid of the flakes
  • Options
    I ve tried a few anti dandruff shampoo's tbh i cant tell much of a difference
    some of them just appear to be a waste of money :\
    but thanks for your replies
  • Options
    I use the most amazing cantelope shampoo bar from a place called basin white that works wonders... though I have dry scalp, not dandruff. All natural ingrediants.

Lush sells a similar one that my dad uses.

For regular store bought, t-gel is stinky but works very well as well. Its main ingrediant is coal tar, while most anti-dandruff shampoos are pyrithione zinc, so it is different than your average head n shoulders.
  • Options
    Another good one is Denorex. It smells awful too but it works wonders.