Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Seasonal Pissheads

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey all,

Merry Christmas

Just wondering what time, if ever, any of you are starting drinking today or if you're just having a glass of whatever with your dinner. Personally I've just started on a pint (11am), and I have a bottle of SoCo for later too... It's alright, it's Christmas!

Hope you all have a good one!

Comments

• Options
    Merry Christmas!!! I might have a bit of Cava with lunch :D

and maybe a small cider later. I'm not a bit drinker, but it's nice to relax with.

Merry Christmas!
  • Options
    Christmas Day is pretty much the only day of the day when I will drink in the morning. We always celebrate C'mas morning with bucks fizz with our breakfast (which is normally smoked salmon). Then we have our normal piss-up around the dinner table with traditional roast turkey. I drink for around 10 days solid over the C'mas period. All good, all good :-)
  • Options
    Monserrat wrote: »
    Christmas Day is pretty much the only day of the day when I will drink in the morning. We always celebrate C'mas morning with bucks fizz with our breakfast (which is normally smoked salmon). Then we have our normal piss-up around the dinner table with traditional roast turkey. I drink for around 10 days solid over the C'mas period. All good, all good :-)

Same
  • Options
    I would be on my 12th day of consecutive drinking except I missed out yesterday :(.

But rest assured I started this morning around 11am on some beer, and pretty much all anyone could think to buy me was booze so will carry on the same ^^.
  • Options
    If you're not drun k by 1pm, tbh, it's not christmas day
  • Options
    I went to the pub at 12. Opened until half 2, then back home for my dinner. Very happy bunny here.
  • Options
    I had a glass of wine with lemonade for lunch and then a couple of jd and cokes later on...... wasnt good though, instead of getting drunk I just felt ill :(
  • Options
    No alcohol at the my name christmas or household. Christmas at my parents is probably the only week of the year I'm sober ;)
  • Options
    I'm normally one for getting pissed most weekends throughout the year, without my parents knowing. When at my parents I get even more pissed (with my parents knowing), then that speaks volumes :-)
  • Options
    I think I had my first drink at about 1pm.
  • Options
    i went on the tear from xmas eve through til 4pm christmas day, at which stage i passed out. missed dinner and spending christmas night with the woman. she defo wasnt impressed to say the least!!

ive a fair bit of rampaging left in me up until NYE :hyper:
  • Options
    I had a tasty beer last night from my real ale tasting kit. Mmmm.
  • Options
    Im normally drunk xmas eve, c'mas day and boxing day....not this year! Was working xmas eve night and then again on a day shift today...sucks big time :crying:
  • Options
    Think of the money.