Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What Should I Do..?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I went out on a date with my friends Brother, this is after his asking me out on and off for the last 4 years .. but I was dating someone.
Anyways, he asked me out again recently, but i knew he had a girlfriend of 3 months.. I originally said no, but then thought what the hell i´ll go..since he´d been asking so long, i was single again, thought it wouldbe a bit of fun, and knew that he wasnt that happy with the girlfriend.. he told me she stresses him out...so to cut a long story short we went out and I slept with him. I told myself before i went out that I would control myself but there you go, I just couldnt!!! So straight after that, he has been away for a month with his g.friend but text me half way through the hol to say Hi and had i missed him... and sending me kisses...we arranged to meet up last fri, and we went out.. i asked him about his g.friend and I said i reckon he would be with her a while to which he replied he doubted it they argued too much and he didnt like how she spoke to him at times (things he had told me before he went away..) but never spoke anymore about it..(conveniently!) .. but anyways we had a good night, he was all over me, told me that he liked me a lot, - which of course is nice to hear when you fancy the other person!! ... and we ended up in bed together again!
Anyways since then, I got cystitis and text him to tell him.. thought he should know since i was in pain and it was partly down to him... he just text back to ask what it was so i replied, google it!! and then told him what it was.. but i´ve heard nothing since, "not how are you" or "sorry hope you feel better" or anything!!! I now feel so used. What should i do? Text him to tell him that i´m not gonna be his booty call so not to contact me again or just do nothing and wait till he texts me and ignore it? I hurt really bad now, cos I really really like him. Also it´s a bit difficult as i´ve been invited out for xmas eve for dinner with him and his family.. should i go, or not, or what???
Thanks for your advice!

Comments

• Options
    OK. Have I got this straight? You went out with your friend's brother, slept with him a couple of times, got cystitis and blamed him?

Why should the guy know what cystitis is? Although it can be the result of sex, it isn't always sexually transmitted. I used to get it a lot in my teens, long before I was sexually active. Responding "Google it" to a genuine question may be wasn't the best move. You've probably left him thinking he has an STI, which isn't altogether true. I'm not surprised he's lying low. Suggest you try and build bridges when you see him on Xmas Eve.
  • Options

wow i guess thats the risk of sleeping with someone who has someine else... if u 2 dont work out he is not losing as much by running away and so is more free to do so. i think u probably took him too seriously in the first place anyone who is in a relationship (good or bad) will tell someone they want to cheat with that it is awful, and "she doesnt understand me" lol... i think you should weigh it up longterm ish partner vs girl on the side. which would you choose?... oh by the way blaming someone for catching systitus probably doesnt help. thats like blaming someone for having blonde hair lol :)
    and the fact that they went away together suggests the seriousness of the relationship was probably underplayed x