Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Just tell her

hi i just want to apologise if this post is too similar to any others but anyway...

There's a girl who i have strong feelings for, i never realised until recently and well we are friends but i dont really see her much and i dont know how to tell her (I have decided that i should). The only thing is i dont know how to go about it as i said we dont see each other much since school broke up and we r goin to diff colleges

Any help would be aprecciated(Ahh well dont think im gonna do well in English)
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Text her or something... :confused:
  • Options
    That would be a gr8 idea only she dont have a mob, and iv'e never phoned her b4 so it would be a bit weird
  • Options
    ...Dont use text talk... :)

I wouldn't write her a letter...they always end up in the wrong hands! If your mates cant you just drop hints or something?
  • Options
    hmmm difficult one mate.. i wouldnt recommend jus sayin it to her without knowin what shes thinking.. i did that n it didnt work out too well :( make sure u have some indication she may like u; and b prepared incase she says she doesnt feel that way.. (ie feel gutted n she may not txt or fone u much)

otherwise gd luck
  • Options
    Tell her face to face

that way if she's not keen at least you can continue the conversation and agree to keep on being mates.

If you do it by phone or letter and she's not responsive then she may start to avoid you.

At least face to face you can deal with the outcome - good or bad - in a grown up way and still be friends
  • Options
    I agree with skinay, about the bit where you'll feel gutted if it turns out she doesn't like you: I thought someone liked me, after I told her I liked her, I found out the next day and she never liked me. I'm gutted and depressed about it. That happened at the start of May and I still feel gutted and depressed, not over it one little bit.

Try talking to her best mate and asking if she likes you or not. But in my case, this girl's best mate told me she liked me, and found she never, so thtas not always reliable.