Home Travel & Free Time
At The Mix, we want to make our services as helpful as we can. To do this, we’d love to ask you a few questions about you, your visit to The Mix and its impact. It should take only about 5-10 minutes to complete. Take this survey and get a chance at winning a £200 Amazon voucher​.
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Sign up here
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Big Brother

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm auditioning for Big Brother next year but have noooooo idea what to expect, anyone here done it or know anyone who has? Would be great to know the type of thing I will be expected to do!

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Fruit Loop wrote: »
    I'm auditioning for Big Brother next year but have noooooo idea what to expect, anyone here done it or know anyone who has? Would be great to know the type of thing I will be expected to do!

    huh? i thought it was finished?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    huh? i thought it was finished?

    Nope they are doing a final series next year, auditions start in January.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Fruit Loop wrote: »
    Nope they are doing a final series next year, auditions start in January.

    ohhh!

    Just be as werid as possible! i say :D
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    now when i think of big brother, i can only think of Dead Set with that man pooping in the bin. eurgh.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    skakitty wrote: »
    now when i think of big brother, i can only think of Dead Set with that man pooping in the bin. eurgh.

    I watched that entire series the other day loved it! Now if that actually happened on BB i would watch it... the zombie thing not a man pooping in a bin.

    As for the audition, dont try too hard! You see so many people who try to be as 'wacky' and 'zany' as possible and just end up looking stupid. The BB people usually choose people who are going to be interesting and cause chaos and tension in the house so if you seem argumentative and confrontational or just annoying youll probably be picked
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Lexi99 wrote: »
    if you seem argumentative and confrontational or just annoying youll probably be picked

    Having spoken to many relatives/friends/work colleagues about this I now realise how opinionated I come across as being! Especially at work! So I've been told to make sure that I get that across. I am weird too :D
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Nooooooooo, I thought it was already done!

    It's depressing you would want to be on it, look at how the people end up!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    If you get famous, dont reveal my true identity ;)

    Not that I would want to go on, but I dont think work would allow me :P
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    MrG wrote: »
    If you get famous, dont reveal my true identity ;)

    Not that I would want to go on, but I dont think work would allow me :P

    Not sure work would allow me either but I'm not sure about auditioning now! They have sent me an application form and I have no idea what to put for most of the questions. One is 'tell us a secret about you' which made me seriously sit and think about how life changing going on the show would be, not that I have many skeletons in the closet but not really keen on people knowing all my business. But would love the experience!
Sign In or Register to comment.