Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

We are a DISGRACE to humanity...all of us.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I HATE BEING FEMALE.
I HATE BEING A BITCH.
WHY ARE WOMEN BITCHES?
WHY ARE WE LIKE THIS?
DOES IT COME NATURALLY OR IS IT SUMTHIN WE ARE TOUGHT SUBCONCIOUSLY BY OUR MOTHERS ?
WILL SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN THE GOD DAMN REASON WHY ALL WOMEN ARE BITCHES...MYSELF INCLUDED.
I HATE IT. I HATE IT ALL
WHY IN RELATIONSHIPS, ARE THE WOMEN KNOWN AS BITCHES IF THEY END A RELATIONSHIP FIRST???
WILL SOMEONE GIVE ME A GOD DAMN ANSWER...PLEASE?
TheShyGirlBeth XxX

Comments

• Options
    Something bothering you... :p
  • Options
    hi i wouldnt get worked up bout it i mean to put it blunt ive bin mucked bout by girls which guy hasnt but i wouldnt say they were all bitches cos well they cant all be can they? i mean im a guy and i know guys can be gits as well it works both ways why have you got a dislike against females trust me there are some nice 1s ive met a few there is no reason for sombody to be a bitch just if you think you are and to be fair if the girl is then the reason is cos somthink up and it aint right so she feels bad it happens everybody has an of day! girls have treated me bad all my life but its prob something that im doing wrong you shouldnt put all the blame on you self sorry but i hope that helps SG:cool:
  • Options
    *coughs*

Punctuation... :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Re: We are a DISGRACE to humanity...all of us.
    Originally posted by TheShyGirlBeth
    I HATE BEING FEMALE.
    I HATE BEING A BITCH.
    WHY ARE WOMEN BITCHES?
    WHY ARE WE LIKE THIS?
    DOES IT COME NATURALLY OR IS IT SUMTHIN WE ARE TOUGHT SUBCONCIOUSLY BY OUR MOTHERS ?
    WILL SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN THE GOD DAMN REASON WHY ALL WOMEN ARE BITCHES...MYSELF INCLUDED.
    I HATE IT. I HATE IT ALL
    WHY IN RELATIONSHIPS, ARE THE WOMEN KNOWN AS BITCHES IF THEY END A RELATIONSHIP FIRST???
    WILL SOMEONE GIVE ME A GOD DAMN ANSWER...PLEASE?
    TheShyGirlBeth XxX

The majority of girls in relationships , in my opinion, would jump at the chance of going out with someone they saw as "better", without a thought for the poor bloke they left behind.

I think girls are like just like that, as I've yet to find a girl thats proved me wrong.
  • Options
    Beth - I find your post ridiculous and offensive. I resent being generalized as a "bitch", and I doubt you can call all of the other 3 billion (approximately) women on the planet bitches. Perhaps you are a bitch. If so, that's your problem. Don't go calling the rest of us bitches just so you don't feel like shit on your own.

Brian - Every man I know would also jump at the chance for someone "better". Whatever your definition of "better" is. And what about the poor girl who was left behind when that man moved on? It goes both ways, don't make it sound like it only happens from our side.

:rolleyes: @ both of you.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Scarlett
    Brian - Every man I know would also jump at the chance for someone "better". Whatever your definition of "better" is. And what about the poor girl who was left behind when that man moved on? It goes both ways, don't make it sound like it only happens from our side.

Yes, it goes both ways. But with girls its different. Guys are expected to treat girls like they are godesses, never to put a foot wrong. The slightest hint that a guy wants to get a girl into bed is usually treated with the usual "he's only after one thing" crap, when in most cases, its not the case at all.

I might be generalising a bit, but some of the guys I know (including me) have done everything for a girl that they've been going out with, but they usually get dumped for someone thats got a car, or has got more money, or some stupid reason like that. And we are usually fobbed off with the whole "its just not working" bullshit.

And no, I'm not denying it works both ways. But the difference is when it happens to a girl, the whole "men are shit" rubbish comes out, and is seen as being acceptable. And if a guy even dared to come out with "women are shit", he would get absolutely hammered for it.

Yes, I'm in a shit mood. But I'm just sick to death of it, I really am.
  • Options
    Woah calm down...take a chill pill, man :p

Also, why don't you just not be a bitch? :confused:
  • Options
    Re: We are a DISGRACE to humanity...all of us.

Er, I'm not a bitch, well, unless I'm in a mood i.e. not very often. :p

You need to calm yourself, girly.
    Is this about your other post? If it is then trust me sweets you have done nothing to get this worked up over. Deciding after a week long relationship and a bit of a fondle that you don't want to continue with it really doesn't make you a bitch.
    If it's not then, well, what's up? And what have you done that makes you such a bitch?

Originally posted by TheShyGirlBeth

This explains why I'm not a bitch then. My mum is lovely. :D
  • Options
    Yeah your bitche, its not your fault though, you just don't know any different. :rolleyes:

I HATE BEING FEMALE

Well Change and become a man, Its much better on this side, No PMS, better money for the same job!! :p;) the list go on and on..
    WHY ARE WOMEN BITCHES

Its something they are very good at, its come naturally to them, like cooking ;):p;) (Joking!)

Women are not bitches, you’re self INCLUDED. Go out and enjoy yourself.

Remember you’re not a bitch. and if you are a bitch change the way you are. Not that hard!
  • Options
    Just saying: I agree with everything Brian said.
  • Options
    Well I'm not a bitch and I don't think many girls are to be honest.

Both sexes finish relationships and I would guess it's often for a good reason.

If you are a bitch maybe your parents did teach you to be one, they being the primary influence in your childhood but thats not to say all parents teach their kids to behave like this.

If you are aware of the problem, do something to change it.

I'm sure plenty of blokes would love to go out with a non-bitch like me cos I'm pretty chilled, however they are out of luck because I already have a man and I don't want to leave him and he doesn't want to leave me.

Just chill
  • Options
    I am not perfect- I am capable of being a bitch from time to time, usually down to insecurity on my own part, but I can also be a nice person too.
  • Options
    i reckon that's true of everyone :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bella Tweenies
    i reckon that's true of everyone :)

Oi im perfect :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Daisychainthing
    Now I've started thinking about the word bitch so much that I'm wondering what exactly being a bitch entails and what characteristics you must possess to fall under the label 'bitch'.

*stops thinking*

Ah, that's better. :D

Well seeing as you don't know the characteristics you must possess to be a bitch how do you know your not the bigggest bitch to walk the earth and not even know it!

Just kidding I've seen your post and you seem like a really nice person, Not an Ounce of bitch in ya!:) (It come later in life when you get mairred);)

I think being a bitch Entitle Moaning non stop, nagging, spending money like there is no tomorrow.

No joking a bitch is a lady dog:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Harmless
    spending money like there is no tomorrow

Right well thats me then...:(
  • Options

Well seeing as you don't know the characteristics you must possess to be a bitch how do you know your not the bigggest bitch to walk the earth and not even know it!

Just kidding I've seen your post and you seem like a really nice person, Not an Ounce of bitch in ya!:) (It come later in life when you get mairred);)

That was a scarily good point. *is frightened at the prospect of being the biggest bitch ever* :p

LOL. Awwwwww, aren't you a love! :D Bless ya!

TheShyGirlBeth - If you want to talk about whatever it is that's bugging you I am always around to natter to. :)
    I'm also slightly bored and need someone to distract me. :(
  • Options

I'm also slightly bored and need someone to distract me. :(

I'm a good distraction, I have an uncanny way of making people sleep when I talk and I have the ability to talk utter bullshit, Quite a handy gift :rolleyes:

But I'm also bored, At least I'm getting paid to be bored :)
  • Options

Damn, and here's me doing it for free. I'm beginning to wonder if people actually work when they go to work. :p:D
  • Options

Oh, the wonderful life of an employee... :rolleyes:
  • Options

Damn, and here's me doing it for free. I'm beginning to wonder if people actually work when they go to work. :p:D

Not in my experience :D
  • Options

I do tend to try and work at least 4 hours of the day

I log on here at about 11ish and spend the whole day on here, with little work Breaks in between.
    Oh, the wonderful life of an employee

yep:p :p:p
  • Options

I do tend to try and work at least 4 hours of the day

I log on here at about 11ish and spend the whole day on here, with little work Breaks in between.

yep:p :p:p

Sounds vaguely familiar... What is it that you do, if you don't mind me asking?

[edited 'cause I'm really not awake today]