Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

i feel torn .....????

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I feel torn between two people one of them i dont even feel anything for and the other i do

k ill tell the story ive just finished my bf cause i dont feel absolutly anything for him anymore in that way and ive told him but he just wont listen and then ive met someone that i do feel something for and i feel as if im torn between the two because my ex boyfriend still wants me back and i just want to tell him straight how i feel and i know he will do something stupid and yet this other lad knows exactly how i feel for him and i would love it if we got together and i want to and ive told my best mate and she as told me to forget about my ex he is not my problem anymore!

i just want to know if any of you have been in this kind of love thing please help me and tell me what you would do! thanxs it would mean a great deal to me thanxs alot love liz x x x:(

Comments

• Options
    1. This should be posted in Relatioships.

2. Your best mate is correct.
  • Options
    *throws some punctuation and a fresh warm bottle of piss over too*

*throws a grenade in for good measure*