Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

"best friends"

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i just found out that my best friend hates me. and also found out that my boyfriend is being a two-faced p***k. i dont have any proper mates cause all of them hate me to. i really dont see the point in life cause everything has gotten so difficult. i want to kill myself but i know doing that will just show that i let them walk all over me. can someone help at all? i would be very thankful.
and also i dont think my "best friend" knows i know and my boyfriend. and some of my other "mates".

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    hmmm... thats a difficult situation... *hugs*

could a possibility be finding new friends? maybe join a club that interests you in your local area, meet similar people?

have you tried talking to your mates, see why they hate you? maybe if it's something small it can be forgotten or forgiven?

as for the boyfriend, talk to him too? what's he done?

*another hug*
    Yet again, I've been in a similar situation like you. Not being too harsh but if your boyfriend is being like that, I'd dump him. Cause if he were you, he wouldn't like it either, I'm sure. As for your friends, get a new bunch of friends. At the moment, I'm struggling with near enough every friend I have, cause they are being really weird and treating me like crap; and I haven't done anything, or not that I know of. If they are treating you like something on the end of your shoe, I'd tell them straight to grow up. So, yes, I'd get a new group of friends or even hang about with a brother or sister if you have any at all.
    Hope everything gets better for you soon. x
    dump your bf, just stop relating to said friend, you will drift away quickly from each other. Make an effort to get better with other friends you have who are not two-faced to become better friends.
    You're way too good for "friends" that hate you and bfs that are "two-faced p***ks". You are also way too young to think that your life is over. There are bigger ponds to swim and better fish to fry. It's going to take guts, but take a deep breath and start again. Dump the driftwood in your life and start again. The friends that are worthwhile will eventually see your point of view, and you needn't lose sleep over the others.

Best wishes.