Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What's your experience of Jobcentres?

+Chimpy++Chimpy+ Deactivated Posts: 37 Boards Initiate
Hi there,

Lifetracks, our new website about work & study issues, is looking for two people aged 19-25 (in the London area) who have had interesting experiences of using a Jobcentre, for a forthcoming video. The piece will cover the issues surrounding how young people use the Jobcentre and will be made available on Lifetracks.com.

Your experiences can be positive :yippe: or negative :banghead: , and about anything from benefit troubles, to job hunting or training opportunities.

Please contact me directly on my email address, describing your experiences, along with a contact phone number and your availability for an interview: chris.chapman@youthnet.org

Many thanks :thumb:

Chris Chapman
YouthNet Multimedia Editor

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I don't fit your rpofile but I did find it ironic when I had to go in to my jobcentre following a letter cancelling my benefits because I was doing voluntary work at the CAB, which said to contact the CAB if I had any problems. Chortle.