Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

stag night in leeds...........................

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
oh god! im so pissed off! im in one of them moods where you feel pissed off but you dont know what at! well i do know, im pissed off because my bf has gone on a stag night to leeds, it not that which has annoyed me, its the fact that hes having fun and im not!!!! lol.

alot of shit has happened between us maybe you read my other post? he told me the other night that the thing which has been bothering him the most (and makin him act the way he does) is the fact that i have been with other people. which i totally understand cos if it was vice versa i would feel the same. i love him so much and i just want things to be back to normal, whatever that is!

i miss him sooooo much when im not with him and he is always on my mind, its funny im not too bothered about him actually pulling tonight, cos in a way i know if he has i will find out. its just he seems to be having all the fun with his mates and im stuck in, i lost most my mates when we got together.

dunno what this post is ment to be about really, sorry. im just ranting

Comments

• Options
    anxiety like this usually means there are deep problems in the relationship.
    You say he is uncomfortable with the fact that you have slept with other people before him, I'm afraid this is something he has to live with and get on with his life. It sounds like you have had to sacrifice the most for this relationship, so maybe you sould tell it to him straight. tell him that you love him more than anything, that you will never mention your past boyfriends if he promises not to, and that you really want it to work.
    be honest with him, men rarely get the hint.
  • Options
    that is the thing tho, they are not past boyfriends, one was his mate who i cheated on him with, and then i got with another bloke JUST after we split up and then someone else.

so he kinda has the right to feel like this! i just wish he was like the way he used to be and im trying to make things right.

hes started a new job this morning and text me on his way to work, it just feels like he dont ever wanna see me these days :(
  • Options
    Would you blame he for not wanting to see you, It sound like you brough him nothing but pain and sow.

Sorry I hope you can gain your bf trust back, I've said all I got to say in your last thread

P.s stop being such a slut and he may gain to trust you, You not having fun while he is, well deal with it

I'm sure he wasn't having fun while you where cheating on him, so just grow up

:mad: :mad:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Harmless
    stop being such a slut and he may gain to trust you

Miaaaaaaaow! :D
  • Options
    lol Lacy. FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! :D
  • Options
    ok so the whole cheating on him thing wasn't so great, but you can do things about how you're felling now. instead of sitting at home feeling sorry for yourself go out yourself. give one of your mates who you haven't seen since you got with him a ring, say you're sorry you lost touch, how about meeting up. whatever you choose, go out, do something, meet people, make links... don't just mope that he's got a better social life than you

smile :)