Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

????

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Whats should i do ?(past thread) i left it a few weeks now and i dont know what to do cos my best friend that i told how i felt still hant contacted me ? should i just go and forget about her or what cos i got a gf but i would like to be just friends with her but i dont know what she wants cos she hasnt even txt me so what should i do? im just thinkin all the time if i bump into her whats going to happen? i just told her how i felt when i was single and i think i still do feel like it about her but she doesnt ring or txt me back so what do i do i mean i like my gf but i still have feelings for my best mate if she still is?:cool:

Comments

• Options
    i think you should contact her, just to clear things up. she may not have contacted you cos she doesnt know if your gonna be cool about it cos she doesnt want to go out with you or whatever. if you contact her then she'll know that your ok about it. im in a similar situation and someone told me to contact him cos then he'll know that i dont wanna lose his friendship. she may not wanna contact you cos she may feel that your hurt enough and doesnt want to make it worse. it must be a tricky situation for her as well. just as long as you dont make it seem like your contacting her cos youve got a girlf now cos she may just think your bragging, showing her what she could have had. just as long as it doesnt mess things up with your girlfirend. its not worth losing your best mate over, so i'd contact her, it cant really make things any worse can it?
  • Options
    I think you should try to sort things out with your best mate with a face to face conversation. Quit it with the texts. You can get much more out of a real conversation. It will also be easier to see how she is reacting, or what she really thinks. Those are my thoughts, anyways. I always prefer a face to face conversation to texts or even phones.

As for your current girlfriend--whatever happens with your best mate (whether you end up with her or not, etc) you should call it quits with this girl. It's not really fair to her that you're staying with her when there's someone that you care about more. Especially if you're with her just for the sake of having a girlfriend. That is really not on. It would be better to be single than to go out with someone just for the sake of having a girlfriend. She deserves the freedom to find someone that truly loves her.
  • Options
    thanks thats what im going to do cos i dont think its fair on her cos i like her but well i like my friend more just i dont think she likes me and thats my prob ?:cool: