Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

BPD and the downturns

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey,
i constantly feel that im not good enough for my bf's housemates at uni - wat can i do!!!!!! My bf n i mess about u know like lil taps n stuff but its construed by his housemates as im a beater.
I just can't cope with all of the shit atm especially as im not feeling very well with my BPD - i don't want to tell them that ive got BPD but i just want them to stop saying stuff. My bf jokes about it as well and i know he doesn't mean anything but its really hurtful.
Any advice or similar experiences??
love
jennie
xx

Comments

• Options
    Soph001Soph001 Posts: 105 The Mix Convert
    Hey flower123,
    I'm aware that you haven't got any responses here, but it's a very real problem and I'd like to see you get some help with it. It sounds like you're after some relationships advice about you, your boyfriend and his flatmate. If you feel like it, why not post on the Relationships board and see what people have to say?
    I hope this resolves itself for you - having friendship/relationship worries on top of your BDP must be difficult to cope with!
    Sophie