Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

shit pills..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i went to fabric last nite n bought 2 pills; 1 im pretty sure was some shite like panadol and the other i duno.. i felt something; felt like floatin, weird.. anyways asu may guess i havent taken pills b4.. but next time i do some1 give me some advice on knowin hows its a legit pill..

Comments

• Options
    Re: shit pills..
    Originally posted by skinay
    i went to fabric last nite n bought 2 pills; 1 im pretty sure was some shite like panadol and the other i duno.. i felt something; felt like floatin, weird.. anyways asu may guess i havent taken pills b4.. but next time i do some1 give me some advice on knowin hows its a legit pill..

Hiya buddy! :D

Firstly, and most importantly, welcome to the community! Put your feet up and make yourself at home.. you'll love it! ;)

Secondly, it's a real shame that your first time was a little shady due to unclear pills.. but don't let this put you off. If you do decide to give E another chance, leave about a month before you drop again and hopefully you'll have a squeaky clean trip.

Now to the nitty gritty: everyone will tell you that sadly you can't really tell by looking at a pill whether it's a good 'un or just a phoney. Nor is it possible to tell what kind of strength it is either, which is why it's important with pills to do some homework and always stay aware of what you're doing.

Best thing I can suggest to you is, next time you want a pill off someone, check:

- that it's quite thick
    - that it has a logo stamped on it
    - that the colour isn't too "clean", i.e. see if it's got specks of colour on it.

Anyone's obviously welcome to disagree with these pointers, because to a large extent they're subjective, but they've definitely worked for me and have pointed me in the direction of some truly mind-blowing pills (don't hesitate if you get hold of a "Louis Vuitton"!:D )

Good luck pal, and keep safe :p
  • Options
    Was this ur first time?

If so then u dont really know what a pill will feel like. Some people have said the first couple of times they dropped they have felt nuthing off the pills, but they continued dropping and soon they felt the magic of them.

I know my first couple times werent really anything special. But the 3rd time i did it it blew my fuckin head off!!!

U said u felt floaty and stuff, well that is what it feels like. Floaty and massive euphoria and love for all.

My adivce drop a couple more times u soon feel em and love em.

But then again they could have been shitty pills :) There is no way to make sure ur pill is a real pill. You can buy a testing kit and test ur pills to make sure they contain ecstacy www.eztest.com
    Another way is to bite a bit of the pill and chew it, the more bitter it is the stronger it is likely to be.
  • Options
    Re: shit pills..
    Originally posted by skinay
    i went to fabric last nite n bought 2 pills; ..
    Generally I wont buy pills inside a club or from unknown street dealers, cos they tend to be doggy. Best is to buy from people you know and hook up with them.
  • Options
    My first pill was shit aswell. I got it from a friend of mine who is usually reliable. I waited 3 hours and felt absolutely nothing from it, so i went and got pissed instead. :(

A few months later i took another one, it was amazing. It was from the same friend but a different brand (mitsies). My advice is: go get some more! U will get fake ones from time to time but on the whole their ok. Have fun!
    ;)
  • Options
    i`ll never 4get my 1st pill i was totally off my twat for about 5 hours! ur soon know when u got a good pill when ur startin 2 feel good.....should be about 40 mins then by the hour stage ur start 2 feel loved up.

Get urself a dealer u can trust and 1 who can sell u them at decent prices then its party time...
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
    Pills, pills, pills, I looking for a good time...

The first time I took a pill was pretty lame, it wasn't anything to do with the pills but more to do with my attitude. If you keep thinking to yourself 'these pills are shit', then the effect can be less. You have to let yourself go and relax.

I havn't had a shit pill in over a year or so, whch some may consider lucky but to be honest I've only ever come across a few pills in 6 years that were crap. In my experience strong pills should smell really strong like liquorice or anniseed.

It may be worth doing the next pills you get outside a club and without the use of alcohol.
    Weekender Offender