Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Guys ear piercings...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
rightio, so a while back i got my ear pierced, and its healed enough that i can take the bar out etc, get it back in with ease

now i'm bored of just a plain bar with a small ball on either end, i wanna get something like this but all the sites i've looked on are mostly diamond stuff so yeah, i'm getting kinda annoyed cos thats not my type of style

I did find this product.php?pid=4083246# but its in america sooo i can't order that ¬_¬

anyone know of any sites i could use?

Comments

• Options
    Body Jewellery Shop has a good range including these fake flesh plugs :yes: I should work on commission for this place the amount of times I've recommended them!
  • Options
    thanks, thats just what i was looking for :)
  • Options
    http://www.urbanpiercingshop.co.uk/c/173435/1/fake-plugs-explanders.html
    This place also has lots of good things =]
    its wear i get all my peircings and jelwery from
    x
  • Options
    I really like the 'body jewellery site' shop- good stuff and cheeeap! I got a retainer from there for like £1.50 :D

I also like 'wildcat' - a bit more expensive, but some lovely stuff!
  • Options
    You could go to a shop, instead of online, it might be easier. Or you coould wear girls earrings, they're pretty unisex sometimes.
    Try somewhere like Peaches or Blue Banana, I think they have the sort of thing you might want.
  • Options
    yeah, i would but i cba to go in to town, such a chav place, but i'm going in soon to get a new hoodie, will look then :D