Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Decided To Have A Rant :)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So...
I find this site really easy to just tell anything on..So..I thought I would do :).
I'm gonna rant about most things that are annoying/upsetting me lately :)

I self harm. Iv been doing it allot. It's got allot worse and is worrying everyone. I'm terrified of my family finding out as it would really hurt them. I hate it /: My friends also expect me to just stop : isnt gonna happen.

My friend is self harming. Im a hypocrite but I wish she would stop.

Im really scared of loosing my boyfriend xD I like him allot..But...I think Im gonna mess it up.

My aunt has cancer. Im worried about her ):

My Grandad has something wrong with his liver and has been in hospital lately. I'm worried about him too.

My Mam and Step Dad keep fighting. I hate him and wish she would leave him. He is an idiot and has anger problems. She doesnt love him. She was gonna leave him before but couldnt afford it.

I have allot of pressure on me too do good in exams. I think I will fail.

I feel really fat lately and am falling into bad habits again. I generally hate myself.

Everyone one around me is falling apart, but when I fall apart it just breaks them down more. I feel like shit.

That was my rant ^^
Hope you like it XD
Sorry if this is the wrong board :O I'm a noob :)

xxxx

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey Dems,

Welcome to the site, glad you felt it was a good place to have a rant :) It can really help.

I've moved your thread into health and wellbeing where you should find other people who've gone through similar feelings and situations.

Understanding self-harm can be really complex, and often the natural reaction is to want whoever it is to just stop, like how you feel about your friend. For whatever reasons though, you've both found it as a way to deal with the difficult emotions and situations in your life at the moment.

Your aunt having cancer, your Grandad being unwell, your parents arguing and your worries in your relationship are a lot to cope with all at once :( you might want to think about some of these coping tips and distractions.

Have you thought about making an appointment with your GP? Maybe you could take one of our closest friends with you? It can feel daunting but often it can help to talk to someone who's not so involved with everything and can offer you some practical steps to getting a hold on everything again.

If you wanted to talk to someone in confidence you could also think about calling a helpline - The Bristol Crisis Service for Women offer support for women who harm themselves or who are dealing with any sort of emotional distress, you can call them on 0117 925 1119

Take care and keep posting :)