Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Spencers gone

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Alex is still in

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    Hehehehe WELL DONE ALEX BABY!!
    ;););););););)
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D At least the house will smell nicer
    LoL And no more crying because of Verucca's Jade!
    :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
    LoL well someones gonna have to go every week! I cannot wait they are taking down that crappy divide! :D:D TONITE!!
    THEY ARE??? wooooohooooooooo that divide made it really shitty!

Alex is still in and Adele and him are so gonna get it on! The house breathes a sigh of fresh air now spencer has departed! But i liked em both I couldnt even vote last nite:p
    Originally posted by HipHopChick
    THEY ARE??? wooooohooooooooo that divide made it really shitty!

Alex is still in and Adele and him are so gonna get it on! The house breathes a sigh of fresh air now spencer has departed! But i liked em both I couldnt even vote last nite:p

i couldnt vote either, i liked em both too much but then when i heard it was spencer i was really gutted! would have been gutted either way. cant believe alex and adele! thing is a get the impression that adele is coming onto him too much, and that he is only tolerating cos hes in the house and stuff, cos they seem like the most unlikely couple imaginable. she seems to be more all over him than he is over her, anyone else noticed this? lets just wait and see what happens. ;)

thought they were taking the divide down next week?:confused:
    I think they are both flirting cos Alex bit Adeles bum when she was getting out the swimming pool and he keeps winking at her...she whispers stuff to him and he gets the turned on face...ya know the one where you just want the person there and then;) Well thats what I think anyways:p
    Originally posted by HipHopChick
    I think they are both flirting cos Alex bit Adeles bum when she was getting out the swimming pool and he keeps winking at her...she whispers stuff to him and he gets the turned on face...ya know the one where you just want the person there and then;) Well thats what I think anyways:p

and here we all were thinking hes gay!!:D
    I didn't think he was gay! I thought he was gorgeous! Still do.
    Hey guys sorry They didn't take down that shitty divide... I thought I heard Davina say that!! Sorry once again Guys! :o:o
    they are taking the divide down next weekbars to go
    about bloody time too.
    Thank god for that!!! I hate them bloddy bars cause when big bro is on all they show is the rich side and its startin to piss me off!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
    I dont mind the rich side, Alex is on it. He's great for a laugh.

If I was gay I'd want my boyfriend to be like him.
    ALEX ALEX ALEX!! WHEN ARE YOU GONNA MAKE A MOVE ON THAT SEXY BLACK WOMEN ADELE?? SHE IS THE HOTTEST WOMAN IN THE HOUSE!!!!! :D:D;) :cool: :eek: :eek:
    Originally posted by mad_morty
    ALEX ALEX ALEX!! WHEN ARE YOU GONNA MAKE A MOVE ON THAT SEXY BLACK WOMEN ADELE?? SHE IS THE HOTTEST WOMAN IN THE HOUSE!!!!! :D:D;) :cool: :eek: :eek:

*is in an picky mood*

Yet in your signature you say you're in love with Kate. Make up you're mind mate :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
    Hmmmmm Now let me see!! Ok listen up BRIAN!!! I might think Adele is the sexiest woman in the house but who's to say I can't be in love with Kate??? Soo again when You want to reply to my post pleasee take a moment and think about what you are gonna say please... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
    Eeeek how could you be in love with that hag?? Eeeeshk! But anyway, it should be ADELE ADELE ADELE WHEN YOU GONNA MAKE A MOVE ON THAT SEXY MODEL ALEX?? HE'S THE HOTTEST MALE IN THE HOUSE!!! Hehehe LoL

Get It On!!
    i still havent forgotten what an uptight anally retentive arsehole alex was in the first few weeks, ok ive warmed to him slightly since sandy left, but hes still a twat.
    and whats the deal with Tim? is he arselicking Alex or what? i keep expecting him to bend over for Alex any moment now, hes going totally OTT
    I totally agree with you rainbow brite!!! :cool: :cool:
    Dont slag Alex, he's just very hygenic. And has some damn cool clothes.

He's also much more genuine that Mr Potato Head PJ, or that nasty person Tim. There's something about Tim I dont like. Not sure what it is yet though.
    Originally posted by atomic brian
    He's also much more genuine that Mr Potato Head PJ,

Well I always thought he looked rather like a boiled egg! :D
    God damn PJ, I hate him so much.
    Alex is really lovely, it was soo hilarious when he tried to stop adele and jade from arguing over the verucca thing! God I was pissing myself!:D :D:D
    There's something about Tim I dont like. Not sure what it is yet though.

i think this as well, i just instantly knew i wouldnt like him the second he went into the house.its as though he thinks hes better than everyone else:mad: hate people like that:rolleyes:
    Alex is really lovely, it was soo hilarious when he tried to stop adele and jade from arguing over the verucca thing! God I was pissing myself!

that was sooo funny:D
    Doesn't anyone else here think Adele is the only one playing a sneaky game. OK OK I know it's a game and they should all be trying to win the 70 grand but she's not even trying to be clever about it! She winds me up and i think as soon as she's up for eviction she'll be out (Unless she's up against Sophie who'll be out this weekend anyway)

I think I've finally got what Lynne meant about Spencer as he's appeared incredibly arrogant since he left the house - and I'm saying this as a massive Spencer fan.

Alex knows exactly what he's doing as he's managed to keep all the people he needs votes from on his side but Adele is only cosying up to him because she knows it will help her popularity.

I feel so sorry for poor Johnny, once the funniest man in the house and now the one everyone wants out.

All the rich side seem to do is slag everyone else off.

Jade is such a silly cow (I thought she was great but she deserves a smack). I really don't want any of them to win but I think it would be hilarious if Kate did! I recon the public will turn on Alex, we'll se Adele getting more devious, there'll be another Jade bust up and please GET PJ OUT!
    im actually starting to feel really sorry for sophie. im not overkeen on her but she doesnt deserve to be set upon by jade in the way she has. I think jades a bully. its always the thick ugly ones that are the bullys and im sure shes just jealous of sophie.
    I think Sophie's lovely.

Jade, on the other hand, is a sweaty, ugly, loud, obnoccious, rude, thick, moronic divvy.

But Sophie's going home next I'm afraid :(
    Alex is just gorgeous me thinks!! He's funny, fun now Sandy's gone, and a delight to watch for me!! I'm glad he's still in, but the thing is, if the public will turn against him, Spencer was supposed to have been the most popular in the house, but Alex beat him.... :-D
    GO ALEX!! LoL

Adele, okay, it's kind of an on-off thing with Adele for me, because although I think she's up to something, I also think she's a very nice, genuine girl.

Jade's just a two-faced cow... no wait, sorry PIG, and as soon as she's up for eviction, she's sooooo outta there!!

PJ, he's okay I suppose, a bit borin', but at least he doesn't smell. :P

Sophie, I don't see what the problem is, I happen to think she's a lovely girl from what I've seen. But people seem to have a problem with her... can't undersatnd that... it's all Jade I reckon, she's been slagging Sophie off sooo badly no wonder people don't like Sophie, if their stupid enough to listen to Jade's crap!

Johnny, he was my fave in the beginning, but he's kinda borin' now... although the thing where he stole the chocolate from the rich side was bloody hillarious!!

Kate, no comment, just get her the hell outta there!! She's a bloody cow! Don't like her at all!! All she is, is a pretty face, but even so, she isn't even all that pretty really.

Tim, don't like him, like Rainbow Brite said, he's arse licking Alex TOTALLY!! The thing is, when he went into the house, all the housemates gave him a lovely warm welcome, and sung him a song, but he just sat there with a stern face and did nought.

But all round, as you prolly guessed by now, my fave is Alex!!

C'MON ALEX BABY, DO IT FOR LEXI!!!