Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

hair cut time...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
right, so i've decided it times for me to get a hair cut, i want it quite short, atm its a bit longer that this: n1261573867_30071947_1640.jpg

i want it quite short cos i've had long hair for ages but i've got quite a big forehead and it looks like i've got a recieding hair line (i don't) so not really short or like grade 3 (as some of you may know i was gonna do this for charity but the charity i was gonna do it for never got back to me with all the shizzle like sponser forms)

any surgestions?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    mini afro :heart:
    yep, but its going
    got a taste of head and shoulders today, not a good taste :) lol
    i meant cut it into a mini afro, as in short about an inch or two.
    ^ Agree! I think you should keep some length. Don't know how short grade 3 will end up as but it's probably quite short.. You have nice dark eyebrows, but they may look a bit too stark set against really short hair :no:
    right, so i've had it cut, something quite major for me as i usally have it only trimmed, but this time the front bit could be a fringe thats how shorts its gone, should have a pic later, not sure if i want more taken off