Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

help

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hello.. started having sex with my girlfriend a few months ago, she was a virgin so we knew it would be painful for her. was difficult at first but its a bit easier now going further in but when im about 3 or 4 inch in she feels intense pain.. like a wall of pain so i cant go any further. makes me feel bad to see her in pain:( any ideas?? is it the inside still needing more time to adjust. starting to worry us both now any help would be great thanks.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Does she get nervous before and during sex? Or after the first experience with pain she may be tense from the anxiety that it'll happen again. That could be causing pain. There is a condition that makes the vagina tense up when anything enters it. It would also mean that she would have problems using tampons too, I don't know if she would have mentioned that to you ever before? It's called Vaginismus, if you want to look it up. I'm not saying that's what it is though.

If you've tried taking things slow, foreplay, lube etc, then I'd suggest she saw her dr just to rule anything out at least. You could offer to go with her for support.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    she does get a bit nervous yes because shes scared its gunna hurt but we take our time and she relaxes bit by bit, tampons are fine for her.. its when i get so far in like i said about 3 or 4 inches then it just gets really painful. going to give it a little while longer and if it doesnt improve we are going to see a GP thanks for replying