Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

life sucks!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
well, have you ever had that feeling when life just suck,s.? mine does at the moment i think.
i dont like my job and have littlle prospect of getting a better one at the moment, all my mates are now married and doing the couples thing , (sign) choiceing wallpaper and shopping for garden stuff.etc... aint fun. my parents are nearly always fighting or pissing me off. i cant afford a house ,flat, or damp box next to the local tip, even the dog dont come and greet me at the door when i get in from work. girls only want to be friends.my ex owes me money( bye). its the longest day of the year and it fells like it. well its all down hill to crapmas now. wow thats great. there is more but that will do for now

Comments

• Options
    Life's great!

I passed all my first year uni exams with good results, I've moved back home and can spend all day with my boyfriend and friends, I love my job, life couldn't be better.

However, I feel for you mate, I really do, because a few months back, I felt just like you, It gets better.
  • Options
    *HUGS* to burping frog. i feel the same as you at the mo. nothing seems to be going right at all and i hate it!! just keep telling myself that things always get better, though it doesnt seem that way at the moment hopefully everything will eventually sort themselves out.:(
  • Options
    theres always drugs or suicide..........
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll

Well, wasn't that helpful! :rolleyes:

I realize platitudes aren't helpful either, so I'm not going to say things like "It can't be that bad", etc etc. But I will say, that what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. When you get the good things in life you will truly appreciate them. You wouldn't appreciate them the way you should if you never had bad times. It will be worth it when it comes.
  • Options
    Well i offer my sympathy to you as you seem to be feeling down, and with all people saying it can only get better. From my experience people telling you this only makes things worse! cos then you are back to thinking about things that once were. Personally i like to let life pass me by without doing too much to hinder it!

My advice is just live your life, try to have fun. and if you cant have fun, then just walk around and be miserable - thats what i do. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    THANKS MOLE FOR THAT ( not being sarcastick)
    DRUGS is what started some of this shit over 10 years ago, 2 mates died that way thats why i quite.( i stopped, looked about and saw me there next)
    and im not thortless enoutgh to do the rest of what you said. thats just to easy and i aint quitting just yet! just feeling down not out.

thanks angle babe ( real hug would be nice)
  • Options
    Suicide is PERMANT solution to a TEMPORARY problem. Plz dont do it!
  • Options
    Originally posted by angelbabe
    *HUGS* to burping frog. i feel the same as you at the mo. nothing seems to be going right at all and i hate it!! just keep telling myself that things always get better, though it doesnt seem that way at the moment hopefully everything will eventually sort themselves out.:(

Why dont you bring the drinks down here and we will both moan together. to be quite honest i feel no better than you. :(:(:(
  • Options
    thanks angle babe ( real hug would be nice)

;)
  • Options
    i know how you feel. 4 things that you should never turn to:

1) Drink
    2) Drugs
    3) Self Harm
    4) Smoking
    5) Suicide

I have done numbers 1 - 4 to help myself and they are never the solutions. They just hurt you even more in the long run. Just hold your head high and carry on. Have you tried talking to somebody about how you feel???
  • Options
    i knw wot u feel

hi i know wot u feel sometimes i lie on my bed thinking why am i here and yeah i mean maybe everyone feels like we do but honestly its different for us you feel as if everyone hates u right? and u feel as if ur not wanted and why was you put on this earth right ? i understand i have problems at home and yeah im only 16 but believe me i understand its just the same when all my mates have boyfriends and im left on my own and my parents are arguing and all the lads i like just want to be friends as well and it makes you feel useful and not worth anything.

but believe me you are worth something and your life will get better and just remeber to go out there and have fun and maybe these girls that just want to be friends with you might come round and go out with you and you never know in a couple of weeks months even years you to could be married and doing the all moving in thing and garden thing to......

lifes not all bad trust me ive turned myself around and i think of what i want to happen and i get it no matter what and i think you should do the same you sound a very nice lad and i think you should go with the flow.
    sorry to bore you but i hope i have helped in any way trust me love liz x :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Its just like you were making yourself feel worse by seeing things badly. Try to appreciate the good things you have. Its easy to see how good other people are but most of the times you were just seeing one side of them.

If you feel alone try to do something to make yourself occupied, like decorating your room, get a new hobby...
  • Options
    hey guys! I'm the ozmaster!
    I just wnana say I think life is what you make it and people should just chill!! all you need is love, as the rolling stones said!
    so be cool! don't give up the fight! soon you'll find the girl of your dreams, mate - I know I did!
    anyway, nice to meet all you guys!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Ozmaster
    all you need is love, as the rolling stones said!

*is confused*

I'd always thought that was the Beatles :rolleyes: :p
  • Options
    I think you'll find my friend that it's a mick jagger classic!:rolleyes: