Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Time difference

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I am very confused by this (doesn't take much tbh) so if anyone can explain it them it is muchly appreciated :yes:

I am going to Las Vegas at the end of the month and basically we fly back home on the 7th at 11.35 am and the flight is about 15 hrs. On our E ticket it says +1 day so does this mean we arrive back in the UK on Sunday morning?!

Comments

• Options
    Yeah you would.
  • Options
    11.35am (vegas time) + 15 hrs (fly time) = 2.35am (the next day) + time difference (about 8 hours i think) = 10.35 am.

So, if i'm right. If you leave Vegas Saturday at 11.35am local time you'll land in the UK at 10.35 am Sunday
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    11.35am (vegas time) + 15 hrs (fly time) = 2.35am (the next day) + time difference (about 8 hours i think) = 10.35 am.

So, if i'm right. If you leave Vegas Saturday at 11.35am local time you'll land in the UK at 10.35 am Sunday

Ohh see it's all them numbers that confuse me! It's something like 8.30am when we arrive back :chin:

God I'll get back and what have a clue what day it is, what time it is and who I am most probably :crazyeyes

Thank you for your help both of you :) :thumb:
  • Options
    More confusing the other way. When Concorde was about you used to land before you took off :)