Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

weird...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
right, so i had some isle of wight weed, slightly diffrent to the stuff that i usually smoke :) but still it was some good shit
But it got me stoned quicker that i usually do but it also gave me this buzz that i've never had before, not a panic attack, but similar but enjoyable if u get my meaning, also the giggles :) lol

but yeah, i was wondering if anyone else had ever had this before and knows why?

Comments

• Options
    Smoke it slower and a little less.
    Build up to it.
    Dope can be quite overwhelming.
    It might be a relatively harmless substance but it is still a very powerful drug.
    I've smoked the stuff longer than most of you have been breathing and that can still happen to me.
  • Options
    i smoke a fair bit of weed on a regular basis, its just werid that i've smoked some pretty strong stuff and yet never had that buzz, tbh, quite enjoyed it, especaily watching pinapple express after :D
  • Options
    curly_boy wrote: »
    right, so i had some isle of wight weed, slightly diffrent to the stuff that i usually smoke :) but still it was some good shit
    But it got me stoned quicker that i usually do but it also gave me this buzz that i've never had before, not a panic attack, but similar but enjoyable if u get my meaning, also the giggles :) lol

Gimme some! :yum:
  • Options
    got none left now :(
    smoked it all :) only got the same experince once more with it though