Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

can i go out with two guys at once?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
There are two guys i really like. They're both good looking, funny and i can connect with both of them. I'd love to go out with them, so shall i go out with both of them and then choose? Or would that be unfair on them? help me i am confused!

Comments

• Options
    go out as in one date or as in relationship go out?
  • Options
    maybe one date... depends how it goes.
  • Options
    well its not really fair and if they both find out you lose both of them so...
  • Options
    not fair at all, if u start getting serious with one and then keep on seeing the other its not fair at all, this happened to me as one of the guys, tears my apart.

all i can say is chose one, if ur connecting with them then you'll probs keep on going with them and end up dating properly but don't think about doing it wiht both, thats classed as cheating
  • Options
    curly_boy wrote: »
    not fair at all, if u start getting serious with one and then keep on seeing the other its not fair at all, this happened to me as one of the guys, tears my apart.

all i can say is chose one, if ur connecting with them then you'll probs keep on going with them and end up dating properly but don't think about doing it wiht both, thats classed as cheating

:yes:
  • Options
    If it is only going out on a date, why not? It is not like she is getting into deep relationships with each of them. She even said just a date or two and see how it goes! How else are you going to feel out which one you are more compatable with than to test the waters?
  • Options
    Just don't get their names mixed up :p
  • Options
    I don't think there's anything wrong with it, unless you make it official that you're the girlfriend of one of them. Just decide before it gets to that point.
  • Options
    What happens if you cant decide, or you just start thinking 'what if' about the other guy.
  • Options
    MrG wrote: »
    What happens if you cant decide, or you just start thinking 'what if' about the other guy.

exactly what i was thinking but couldn't say, fucking writters block LOL
  • Options
    I would say, go on dates, then decide from there, because you dont want to take it too far and somebody gets hurt.
  • Options
    Well, can I shit in two toilets at the same time? Possibly, but it might make things rather messy.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    Well, can I shit in two toilets at the same time? Possibly, but it might make things rather messy.

That's an analogy too far imo - there's no reason whatsoever it would have to get that messy.

I agree with The Convincer and my name - dates are just a way to get to know someone and it might be after a few times of hanging out confzdteen realises she's not that keen on either - or it might be that one is much cooler than the other and so it's easier to walk away from the other.

The key is honesty though. If you make it clear you're not actually looking for anything full on at this stage then it's up to them to decide if they want to see you or not. :)