Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Oh Well

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Were out :( Fluky goal, we never really threatened, didn't create hardy any chances. Seaman unlucky, whzzing, swirling cross come shot that know one would have expected.

We just simply weren't good enough.

Comments

• Options
    Comparing Englands performances in the last world cups/Euro games they did pretty damn good.

and....

You get to see Beckham without his shirt on!!! Hubba hubba!!! :D:D:D
  • Options
    should be in sport and fitness ;)

But too sad to care :(
  • Options
    The real question is "who's going to be the scapegoat".

Sven would be the easiest, but thats a pretty serious U-turn, even for the great british media.

I don't think this should be in sport and fittness myself, this is more "politics" or maybe "media-manipulation". "Advertising" if we had such a group would be appropriate aswell.
  • Options
    :

Don't fucking start with the blame game :mad: Fucking typical, always someone looking for people to blame and a juicy story out of misfortune, that comment is uneccessary :mad:
    I don't think this should be in sport and fittness myself, this is more "politics" or maybe "media-manipulation". "Advertising" if we had such a group would be appropriate aswell.

Advertising, Politics ? You really don't know what the fuck you are on about.
  • Options
    Originally posted by cokephreak

Sven would be the easiest, but thats a pretty serious U-turn, even for the great british media.

I think that perhaps someone shouldn't have spent the morning in th epub watching the game, especially if they are going to come on here and start posting this kind of shit.

No scapegoats. We should be proud of a team who, barring the vagaries of the draw, have been the second best team in the tournament. Do you honestly believe that if we had avoided Brazil, that we wouldn't have reached the final, does anyone believe that we couldn't have beaten the remaining 1/4 finalists?