Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Scooter

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
anyone heard the logical song by scooter. ITS ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT. heard it last friday and didnt realise it had been released! went and bought it today and theres another two mixes of it on the single, and there even better, there clubbed up versions. i just love this song but noone seems to know what it is, have any of you heard it and what do you think?:p
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    when I was young It seemed life was so wonderful, a miracle oh it was beautiful...magical! This songs wicked I love it, I said something on the anything goes board and there was a post about download this song and I put that on it! I love it even though its not my normal style but its a good happy song! love that voice at the beginning and alllll the way thru it:D :D
    yeah.. its a wicked tune! ive had it for quite a while now on german import.. as it was released there since last december-ish

the latest one from Scooter is called 'Nessaja', which is in the same style as 'The Logical Song', and the tune they released before The Logical Song in germany was called 'Posse' which also ROCKS! try and find them if ya can... :D
    :mad:

Ebb's already ranted about this in another thread. It's disgusting. The original is amazing. Scooter is proof of what's wrong with dance music: feeding off other people's genius. Anyone can take a 70s classic, speed it up, add a beat and then call it his own work.

More work like "A little less conversation", where the original genius of the song is well and truly preserved. That's how remixes *should* be. But no one's going to listen to me, because Scooters making money and the DJ who remixed ALLC isn't.
    the original is by Supertramp right?