Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

ich habe ein update

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
thankyou for your kind comments on my previous post.

i have an update.

I havnt been in college for several days, and it seems this person has been fairly busy.

firstly a bit of background.

guy A

ive known "guy A" for two years, and until recently we have bee nfairly decent friends.

girl X
I have known girl X for almost 2 years, and i have had...ooh....90000 internet conversations, with guy A about how much i like her/love her.

guy A, me and Girl Y

things began to become strained after he was turned down by Girl Y, a girl in our class, a girl im close friends with. he has become difficult to handle and very rude.

The situation

i recieve a text message from girl Y today telling me that Guy A is having an almighty go at her. When i push her for more details, it seems that guy A has invited Girl X (the girl i like, and have liked for almost 2 years) to be his date for our "screening evening", (Where the films we have made are shown to friends, family, and public).

Girl Y tried to stand up for me, as did the rest of the class, telling him what a horrible thing it was to do to me.

He returned that he was sick of everyone taking my side over his, and accused Girl Y of being a "ring leader" trying to make people hate him.

The Question

How should i address ths problem?

im hurt that he would go behind my back and ask Girl X out, without evenig telling me (after all, we are supposed to be friends, and i wouldnt do that to him).

But I realise theres little i can do to stop him.

But im most annoyed that he spoke to girl Y so horribly.

What should i Do? how should i react? what wouild you do?

thanks for reading x

Comments

• Options
    Can't you just post names? Or at least change them? I got bloody confused with all those X's and Y's everywhere! :eek: Then again I am having a blonde day.

Hold on a mo while I re-read it :p
  • Options
    Ok. I'd talk to him to find out why he has recently changed and decided to pursue the girl you are in love with.

If you are mad at him about his treatment of 'girl Y' then ask him why he treated her in this way.

Basically I think you should talk to him about all of this. I'm not much help but that's what I'd do if I ever got in this situation. Good luck. :)
  • Options
    i dont want to post names because i want to protect people privacy, and my own.
  • Options
    Change the names then. Not too hard. :p
  • Options
    Somebody help me here......
  • Options
    OK I well I did understand everything you put. There was a girl I liked (and still do), one night when us two, my best mate and this girl's best mate went for a night out, my best mate flirted with her all night and so I never had a chance. She now doesn't like me and that was the only chance I've had so I'm pissed off with him. The day after by the way he apologised. It wasn't til a few weeks later I found out she doesn't liek me anymore. Since then I've had dreams when asleep of them two getting together.

I don't know if thats relevant or not, but thats just to let you know you're not alone in this kinda situation.

I think you should talk to guy A about it, that its upsetting you, coz he might not realise its having a big impact. If you do this and then he still doesn't lay off her, then hes certainly not a good mate at all. If that happens then I think you should ask out girl X before he gets the chance to. If she says yes then everything is sorted. If she says no, then this sounds harsh, but if guy A did get with her, you've lost nothing coz you wouldn't have had a chance to date her anyway. (sorry this sounds bad, but can't think of a better way to say it).

Good luck.
    Chris

PS: can ANYONE read "should I stop seeing my mate for good" and reply? Nobody has and I don't think anyone will. ALso haven't a clue what to do.