Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

first date ideas...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
right, i know mr G did a very similar post early but he had some ideas to start off with, me on the other hand i have basically 2 ideas, one i;m not to sure about, the other probaly isn't a good idea

right, just for a bit of info, we're both at college, i'm 2nd year, she's 1st year, we both play hockey (how i met her :)), i've been doing a bit of casual flirting with her for a while :)

but yeah, heres the 2 ideas:
cinima (how ever you spell it), i think its a good idea ish, but kinda lacks convosation, so maybe try and make an afternoon or something out of it :)

and the other is go watch a hockey match as we both like it (i think this is a crap idea as its just generally shit imo)

any ideas would be a great help
thnx curly_boy

Comments

• Options
    Cinema is usually a good thing to do towards the end or in the middle of a longish day. Its a good idea is the cinema, but not for early on if you do JUST that, in respects of the talking etc.
  • Options
    thnx mrG
    anyone else got any sugesttions?
    i'm kinda stuggling to ocme up with ideas
  • Options
  • Options
    well, we've already been together with the rest of the hockey team about 4 days ago, but its an idea :)
  • Options
    Cinema is a good idea as it gives you something to talk about. So maybe watch a film and then go to get something to eat after? Or maybe a walk if the weather is nice and depending on the area.

I think that the best dates are not normally about what you do exactly, or even how much money was spent but just the spending time together; getting to know each other.

If you're both sporty then you could play a one on one match of something.. get your competitive energies flowing and maybe this will lead to more chemistry?
  • Options
    thnx, i was thinking perhaps seeing a movie (no idea whats on though) and then maybe have alook in some shops cos the cinema is quite close to a huge shopping center and she can easily get home as she lives on the Isle of wight and me the mainland :)

hoping i see her soon alone so its not pressure on either of us and i don't make myself look like a prick in front of more people than nessecary :)
  • Options
    well, another update, if i see her tomorrow (most likly will) i will ask if she wants to go see a movie or something similar, just me and her, i'll try and do it right so its just us on our own wathcing the hockey match or something :)

wish me luck :)