Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

hmmm..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
right, just to put this out, not really embrassing but still,
i've been sexually active for a while now and i'm going out and doing the usual (i keep my self checked out even when i use condoms which is always)
but yeah, i can last for a long time till i cum but i get tired quite quickly in the movements, basically my question is what can i do to improve my stanima?
thnx guys

Comments

• Options
    Exercise? It's what I do and for the same reason...
  • Options
    Exercise? It's what I do and for the same reason...

And do you find it works well for you?
  • Options
    Yeah so far I think. My woman and I shag like nasty dogs and in my mid 30s I need to be sure I can handle the pace, I'd probably have a heart attack mid-coitus if I didn't work on my cardio.

I don't she knows though - as long as I keep delivering the goods then we're both happy I think ;)
  • Options
    Yeah so far I think. My woman and I shag like nasty dogs and in my mid 30s I need to be sure I can handle the pace, I'd probably have a heart attack mid-coitus if I didn't work on my cardio.

I don't she knows though - as long as I keep delivering the goods then we're both happy I think ;)

Wow, lucky girl...;)