Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

what do i do ..... help

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hello again right so heres the story... my uncle gaz(my mums brother) has split up with my auntie nat (my mums sister in law) its being a few weeks now but over the past few weeks my feelings towards her have changed i dont know what it is or what she has done i have wrote her a letter but my care co-ordinater has said not to give it to her untill monday so i have the weekend to mull it over in the letter is says that i still love her but as more of a friend and that im sad to see her leaving (she is going to live in adlington) i feel like im banging my head against a brick wall :banghead: i need your advice do i give her the leter or not...... HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi there av's :wave:

It sounds like a really confusing situation and one that might take some time to sort out what the right decision is.

To try and help you I've moved your post to the relationship section - I think you might get more responses there.

Whatever happens, try not to get too stressed out - sometimes taking time out and doing something else that completely distracts you can give you the space you need so when you come back to a problem you can look at it more clearly.

Take care, cat treats
    It is really upsetting when families split like this. All too often the divorced couple lose a lot of friends simply because no one wants to take sides. Of course I don't know your situation or the contents of your letter, but I would think that Auntie Nat would be very touched that you want to remain friends with her.
    i still dont know... help
    :confused: