Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Weekend thread

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Whatcha allll doing?

Off into Nottingham tonight for my last night out with my Nottingham mates.

Rest of the weekend will be taken up sorting out going back to uni on Sunday to start FINAL YEAR :D (not smiley about the work i have to do though)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    My brother is back off to nottingham to start off his second year! I think he is off on sunday.

I have just finished work for the weekend, and going to someones leaving party tonight, then off for a meal tomorrow.
    Going back to Canterbury tonight. Got a trial thing at the McD's in Canterbury on Sunday (sigh) so me and Rich are going shopping for some black trousers tomorrow as well as some stuff for going back to uni on Monday.
    Nothing. umm watching tv? i'm just depressed atm.
    Going to Stevenage tomorrow for a bit of shopping and sunday trying to translate my uni timetable.
    Drinkies drinkies drinkies :D

Pub and band watching tonight. Play it by ear for the rest of the weekend, but should involve drink (and possibly some curry, if i'm lucky).
    I'm working tonight in my least favourite venue of all three, and also the one that goes on for the longest. Meaning that I won't be out of work until around 2am tonight. I'm then back at 10am for a shift that's going to last the best part of ten hours. No plans for Saturday night yet, but I think a drink or two will be called for. Back in for work on Sunday evening. Not happy at all.

Amidst all this, I've somehow got to try fitting in some job hunting in Northern Ireland. Fun times indeed.
    With my boyfriend all weekend :heart:
    I start my new job tomorrow with my best friend, and my boyfriend is coming back from uni for the weekend, so im spending it with him :heart: i've missed him alot :(
    I'm with the OH tonight, tomorrow I won't be doing much, probably have a nap as I have a 12 hour night shift, then Sunday half will be spent sleeping and then seeing the OH again. Not really that interesting!
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    skakitty wrote: »
    Nothing. umm watching tv? i'm just depressed atm.

*hugs* X-factor should be a fun watch this Saturday! Perhaps go for a walk or a swim?
    **Helen** wrote: »
    or a swim?

Swimming is no fun if you're unfit, especially if you thought you were reasonably fit like I did !! That depressed me a little !! :p
    Going to see Scot Project tonight, intend to land home around Sunday afternoon. :thumb:
    Staying in and Xfactoring it up :)
  • Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    The same thing I do every weekend Pinky, work somewhere I'm unappreciated ;[
    being a fresher :nervous:

and working on sunday morning :grump:
    On WoW probly, computering it up.
    Cheers Helen, yeh i might take the dog for a walk, and sleep, i'm not really really depressed, just heading that way- i'll stay on the forums, they cheer me up:) *hugs*
    going down to newcastle tomorrow, cousins birthday, so there shall be a big family do, coming back sunday and got a job interview on monday :) I know its not technically the weekend, but its still exciting
    Off to see DJ Hype ;)

I have £25 til wed, bad times
    im having a quiet one :) spending time with my lovely boyfriend in our home we've just bought. off to b&q tomorrow to get some tester pots of paint. OH THE EXCITEMENT! haha. oh, and we are finally going to tackle our big back garden as we've finally got a lawnmower. AGAIN, THE EXCITEMENT! haha.

am also popping to manchester tomorrow. im visiting the police station im going to be based at and meeting my sergeant. ive only got one week of training left! i have got lots of revision to do this weekend as i have a big exam next week and i also need to prepare for this presentation ive got to give in front of a chief inspector. scary!
    My friends birthday is today so I have to go out. I want to stay in and continue to sulk :grump:
    going down to newcastle tomorrow, cousins birthday, so there shall be a big family do, coming back sunday and got a job interview on monday :) I know its not technically the weekend, but its still exciting
    Might see you there :)
    Shopping in Newcastle tomorrow (Need winter clothes)
    Sunday I'll be going to the karaoke.
    Home from uni for the weekend. Its sooo good to be home as my mums just come out of a serious operation so its good to see her well. Meeting with friends tomorrow for a car meet/bbq, then have a car show on sunday morning, although i doubt i'll be up for it.
    Getting my hair trimmed later this morning. Tomorrow I'm joining other volunteers at a local managed wood. We're spending a day with shovels, tools and going to have a workday upkeeping the site- see the pond, run through the meadow and chop down another tree!
    OiOi! GoodFella I never realised you've got a year left! Same as me then. :D

uhm... I slept in today... woke up at 9. Now the bloke's got the car and I'm home alone wondering what to do. It's a toss up between reading about brand management, reading Stieg Larsson or watching Harry Potter. I love weekends!

I also ought to do water changes in my big fish tank. I'm lazy.
    Went out with the girls last night for tapas and lots of alcohol, now feeling rough as hell so have been downing Irn Bru and eating lots of healthy stuff in an attempt to feel better. Staying in with the (skint) man tonight, then tomorrow night going to a gig which I've got to write a review for. Not a bad weekend...just hate bloody hangovers :(
    Sat working.
    Now i have House on tv, a roaring fire, my puppy, and strongbow :) not happy... but distracted :)
    Jaloux wrote: »
    OiOi! GoodFella I never realised you've got a year left! Same as me then. :D

uhm... I slept in today... woke up at 9. Now the bloke's got the car and I'm home alone wondering what to do. It's a toss up between reading about brand management, reading Stieg Larsson or watching Harry Potter. I love weekends!

I also ought to do water changes in my big fish tank. I'm lazy.

Oi oi! Where the devil have you been? Havent spoken in aggggges, but yep one year left for me :)
    Think im done now!