Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

eyebrow help

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
As you can see (hopefully) in the picture, my eyebrows are not symmetrical. I'd love some tips on how to even them out!

http://i33.tinypic.com/2a66vso.jpg

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    They look pretty symmetrical to me. They don't have to be symmetrical anyway.
    lea_uk wrote: »

this. I can't figure anything out what would be wrong with those eyebrows and the picture is in such a resolution that I can nearly see your soul through your eyes. If nobody comes up to you with a ruler (If(!) they are uneven, I don't know) nobody would ever realize.
    wax and a felt tip?
    lea_uk wrote: »

I thought this too, I can't see a difference?!
    Do you mean the slight difference in height? i think everyone has this, as our faces are not completely symmetrical anyway.
    skakitty wrote: »
    Do you mean the slight difference in height? i think everyone has this, as our faces are not completely symmetrical anyway.

yeah i noticed a slight (and only very slight!) difference but then again that was because i was looking for one!

I reckon 99% of people won't even notice unless you tell them!
    You can never get them totally symmetrical.
    Smartie wrote: »
    You can never get them totally symmetrical.
    :yes:. Not unless you shave them off and use a stencil to draw them on. With how thick they are I would not recommend that at all, it would look silly.