Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

hmmm, potentional chance here...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey guys,
well, story, instead of some random lead up which i usually do, (opps doing it already)
right, here it is, this year at college i've started playing hockey and fallen for a girl there badly, she's funny, attractive and above it way better than me :P
on wednesday the whole hockey team is going bowling :) (GONNA BE EPIC)
so basically, i would like any tips to impress her, i'm not gonna be one of those guys that tries way to hard cos i doubt that would come across but just some general tips to make a good impression with her, i know the basic one that is general good hygeine but what else is there?

thanks guys
curly_boy

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Buy her a drink :D .... congratulate her on her bowling technique? just be friendly, and chat to her really :)
    skakitty wrote: »
    Buy her a drink :D .... congratulate her on her bowling technique? just be friendly, and chat to her really :)

well, what if she's crap :P lol, don't wanna come across sarcastic or mean do i?
    LOL good point! f she's crap...just be like 'aww... ' and just laugh wit her as it goes in the gutter.... :p
    i will, thnx ska
    i may get quite competive though, bowlings one of the few things i'm good at :P
    Oooh! OOOh! if she's crap.... 'teach' her! :D
    skakitty wrote: »
    Oooh! OOOh! if she's crap.... 'teach' her! :D
    :yes:.

It'll mean you get to touch her hands a bit too, showing her how to hold the ball properly and how to throw it and stuff.
    i was thinking that :)
    just hope i play well enough to teach :)
    thought i would update u all on how its going :)
    going quite well i think, i failed at bowling (on purpose of course :P so i didn't make anyone look bad) but yeah, me and (lets give her a name cos its easier) S flirted quite a bit, nothing major just the banter of whos gonna win, we also had a bit of a go on the eletric shock machines, seeing who could hold on longer (she has a bloody strong resitance to eletricity, she won LOL)

but yeah, we've continued the flirting a bit at training, and i'm thinking of asking if she wants to see a movie or something some time soon :):yippe:
    wish me luck and also tips would be useful so that i don't in someway end up pissing her off