Home Help Desk Bugs and other issues
At The Mix, we want to make our services as helpful as we can. To do this, we’d love to ask you a few questions about you, your visit to The Mix and its impact. It should take only about 5-10 minutes to complete. Take this survey and get a chance at winning a £200 Amazon voucher​.
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Sign up here
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Site looks funny

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
For the last few days this page has been looking funny. Like the dates and the times aren't lining up nicely. Is that happening with anybody else or is it just me?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v147/aname/thesite.jpg

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Try holding ctrl and hitting refrsh to hard reload the page - it looks like the page isn't completely loading, causing the spacing issue.
    Oh nevermind, my bad. I guess I got the new internet thing the other day and I just have to click the compability button thing.

Sorry!
    No worries, I couldn't remember what it was when I'd seen the same recently, so it's good to remember it's the IE compatability button for anyone else who mentions the same problem :)
  • JsTJsT TheSite Graduate Posts: 18,265 Incredible Poster
    Fucking IE! grrrrr!
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Warming up? Posts: 16,688
    Actually, this might be something IE is good for for a change.
    I'm not 100% sure, but I think that without compatibility mode on it displays pages according to the web standards. It's a fine incentive for people to start making their sites compliant, because currently many don't.
    As long as it gives you a way to still display it the way it was intended to work, what's the problem?