Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Farewell

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Well, i'm afraid to say that this is the last you're going to be hearing from me for a while.

I finish my exams today and I have no internet access for full site posting until I start uni at the end of September.

Therefore farewell one and all for at least three months.... gimpdom will have to wait a little longer for me.

I've met some very nice people - harmless, bangkok chick boy, prufrock, turtle to name just a few and some not so nice mentioning no names (ahem ilson youth, daisy chain thing)

Well im gonna miss posting here, it's been an education!

*final apologies to turtle for thinking he was female*

*blows kiss to all*

Comments

  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Farewell
    Originally posted by leese
    ...and some not so nice mentioning no names (ahem ilson youth, daisy chain thing)


    :rolleyes: So we don't get on and somehow that means I'm a horrible person? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Farewell
    Originally posted by Daisychainthing



    :rolleyes: So we don't get on and somehow that means I'm a horrible person? :rolleyes:

    this is my opportunity to say goodbye to everyone, don't ruin it
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Wasn't trying to ruin it. Just seemed silly to bring it down by dissing people.

    Anyway, I shall give you a fond farewell, hope you have a nice summer (I'm such a lovely girl :p) and good luck in your exams! :)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Daisychainthing
    Wasn't trying to ruin it. Just seemed silly to bring it down by dissing people.

    Anyway, I shall give you a fond farewell, hope you have a nice summer (I'm such a lovely girl :p) and good luck in your exams! :)

    okay, lets make amends!

    *shakes daisychainthingshand*
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Daisychainthing
    Wasn't trying to ruin it. Just seemed silly to bring it down by dissing people.

    Anyway, I shall give you a fond farewell, hope you have a nice summer (I'm such a lovely girl :p) and good luck in your exams! :)

    ok, lets make amends

    *shakes daisychainthing's hand*
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Bye bye, have a great summer! :)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Thank god, she's finally left. Who knows, maybe she wont come back as well? :rolleyes: :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Turtle
    Thank god, she's finally left. Who knows, maybe she wont come back as well? :rolleyes: :p

    and what is your problem ............. gimp
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well its been great fun talking to you, You got a flaming now and then but still carried on going, I'll guess I may talk to you once again in 3 months time (If i'm still here) but where else would I be, I almost live here!!

    take care, all the best


    Who am I going to talk to now?? Run off into the night crying ;):D:)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Your attitude problem will not be missed! :mad: Can't you go without stirring up shit over the entire forum?
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Scarlett
    Your attitude problem will not be missed! :mad: Can't you go without stirring up shit over the entire forum?

    can you not take EVERYTHING so seriously, i have a right to defend myself
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by leese


    can you not take EVERYTHING so seriously, i have a right to defend myself

    Again, where does this misconception that you have a sense of humour come from?
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Turtle


    Again, where does this misconception that you have a sense of humour come from?

    i must be as deluded as you
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by leese


    i must be as deluded as you

    At least I recognise the fact.

    More seriously, most people agree with my sense of humour. Either you are unique individual, or you're just a goddamn bitch. Although arguably they're one and the same.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Turtle


    At least I recognise the fact.

    More seriously, most people agree with my sense of humour. Either you are unique individual, or you're just a goddamn bitch. Although arguably they're one and the same.

    *yawns*
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by leese
    *yawns*

    Oooh, look! She's being clever! :eek:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by leese


    *yawns*

    Oh, don't worry, I was just joking. Ho ho ho, did everyone else find that funny?

    :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by leese


    can you not take EVERYTHING so seriously, i have a right to defend myself

    aaah, so ruining a thread set up to do something nice for someone else was just your idea of a hilarious good time then? Wow, you must have found your sense of humour in a very special box of cereal :rolleyes:

    I would have said a hearty cheerio and wished you all the best here... but I wouldn't want to appear syncophantic, now would I?

    :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by kaz
    I would have said a hearty cheerio and wished you all the best here... but I wouldn't want to appear sychophantic, now would I?

    :p

    Amen to that!
    (sorry about bitching on your thread Kaz!)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by kaz


    aaah, so ruining a thread set up to do something nice for someone else was just your idea of a hilarious good time then? Wow, you must have found your sense of humour in a very special box of cereal :rolleyes:

    I would have said a hearty cheerio and wished you all the best here... but I wouldn't want to appear sychophantic, now would I?

    :p

    its actually spelt sycophantic
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Goodbye Leesey! We'll all miss ya, but i'm in the same boat, I finish college for the summer soon, so no more posts from me for a while too! :(

    Hope to speak to you soon!

    Bye!

    :eek:
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by leese


    its actually spelt sycophantic

    already corrected, but thanks.

    Disappointed the only thing you could bitch about was my spelling

    *wanders off to find a better armed opponent*
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by leese


    its actually spelt sycophantic

    It's also has a comma within its ranks. Not to mention the ignorance of a capital letter and a full stop. Arguably one should also have inverted commas around "syncophantic".

    If you want to get into a pedantry contest, you will lose. Actually, you'll lose anyway. Oh well.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by kaz


    *wanders off to find a better armed opponent*

    Well hello sexy, how *you* doing. ;) I'm sure I'm much better armed. ;):D
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Turtle


    Well hello sexy, how *you* doing. ;) I'm sure I'm much better armed. ;):D

    with bile
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It all ends in tears!

    bye leese

    maybe talk to you soon.
  • Options
    DomDom Deactivated Posts: 344 The Mix Regular
    Enough.
This discussion has been closed.