Home General Chat Creative Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Help!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
:p Well am on youtube and i want to start a webshow by November but have NO ideas! So i would like to ask fi someone would like to be a writer for my show and any other job you would like to have.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Whats to stop someone who could write good material, just doing a show themselves?
    Well i just someone to help me out for like ideas for a webshow!
    Hi Samorria,

You're more than welcome to ask people for ideas on the boards - but please don't ask people to contact you directly by email.

cheers
    Has someone tasked you to do a webshow for them, or have you just decided you want to do one by november? Id consider setting a date for starting one, once you have a format up and running.

I could come up with a million different ideas for you, but they will be mainly useless and pointless if you have no sense of direction at all.
    Am NEW here i don't know rules and stuff! and i don't mind i have that email for like people to contact me!
    No i am going to start on November.
    I'd like to be a writer in future, so how about you Private Message with your general idea, and we can try to work it out :)