Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

help

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ive resently come out of hospital after 11 months im having hallucionations and hearing voices i cant sleep and when i do i have nightmares im having thoughts of wanting to cut myself and i rearlly want to do it but im so scared of the consequences :banghead: im so upset no one in my family understands and when i want to talk they just say no:no: please help

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi there av's :wave:

It sounds like you're going through some really big changes after being in hospital. I would really encourage you to talk to someone who's supporting you at the moment - do you have a good GP or other health professional you could tell?

Also, if you need someone to talk to at night time you could try the samaritans (24 hours) or SANE (6pm - 11pm). They offer really non-judgmental support and are very understanding.

There's some info about self-harm on our website if you're finding it confusing or looking for distractions and alternative coping strategies.

Please keep posting to let us know how you're getting on. This is a safe space for you to explore how you feel and hopefully you will feel supported and understood at the site.

Take care,

cat treats
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    thank you xx ava xx