Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Skin Coloured Nose Piercing??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi every1, I was wondering if you knew if there was any sites were you can buy skin coloured nose piercings or transparent - anything that wont make it very noticable!! Pleaz i really need it...long story. I've dont know were else 2 look....perhaps you could show me some links or advice - anything really!
Thnx!
Luv
me
xxx

Comments

• Options
    went onto google...searched for transperant nose piercings... and the first result was this. looks promising

http://www.body-piercing-jewellery.com/body_jewellery_Latest_BioFlex_range_of_Transparent_Jewellery_105.html
  • Options
    Wouldn't that just make it a hole in your nose? :confused:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Turtle
    Wouldn't that just make it a hole in your nose? :confused:

Thats what I was kinda thinking, but I just figured they must need it for work or something, so its not as noticeable. Then after work a proper stud can be substituted, and ta-da.

though amittedly leaving it out during working hours would have a similar effect.
  • Options
    -Some schools ban facial piercings, but for the first few weeks you cannot take a stud out as it may close up or become infected.
  • Options
    Hey! Thank u soooo much!! That was really helpful - it was exactly what i needed! I suppose it won't look 2 appealing, but it's because my SH*TE skool doesn't allowed piercings! So it was like if i don't take it out i'm expelled or some sh*t like that! I just have no idea how to put it in, or even take out the one i have now, but i think i'll only do that like in September when i start skool, since i've only got it done last week.
    Thank you so much again!:D
    Luv
    me
    xxx
  • Options
    I hate to break it to you, but they will still see it...Its not going to turn invisible and they will be able to tell its a piercing unless you stay away from them for the whole year.

Seethrough or skin coloured studs aint gonna fool anyone.
  • Options
    get one that looks like a spot, no ones gonna comment on you having a big buebo on your hoota ( they might giggle though :D)