Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

ex phones me

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
right me and my ex were talking the other week and we said to be friends but she told me that she still loves me and stuff i told her i have no feels for her anymore. we were both in the same club and i was siting about two tables away from her thats were my mates were siting i saw her but i thought nothin of it as we were friends i leaved to go outside with my mate while he had a smoke. i went back in and my girl mate said that my ex she to her that if she didnt stop bumping into her she was goin 2 hit her my mate didnt mean to do it and she did say sorry. think my ex got it into her head that i was seeing her and got jealous. so the next day i asked y was she been cheeky she said i was up her ass da whole night witch i wasnt.

anyway thing got stord and i told her to delete my number and msn and dont be asking for them again ive deleted hers. on wednesday my phone was ringing it wasnt in saved in my phone i answered it and it was my ex but she never talked so i hung up on saturday the same number phones me i answered it again she didnt talked

lwhy is she been so childish for have any of who have any ex who keeps phone them

Comments