Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

When R U In Love?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
How do u know when your in love?

Comments

• Options
    when your in love you'll know. something to do with the fact that you think about the person 24/7, miss them when there not around, want to spend all your time with them, hate the thought of someone else going out with them, get a feeling in your stomach just thinking about them, go weak in the knees when you see them.:p
  • Options
    The hairs on the back of your neck stick up, and you seem to have the person who you are in love with on your mind most of the time (But iv never been in love so I can't answer fairly)

I read somewhere (Will get name of book and all that later) That woman and men have different parts of there brain working when there are in love

It also went strange after that and started talking about men and woman having rooms in their brains, such as a playroom, relax room, sex room, love room... etc etc and how women are better at moving into different room in there brain and having love in each room while men are less good at doing this.

that's why if you try talking to us when we are clearly watching a football match you going to get you head taken off!!
  • Options
    For me this doesn't require a long answer..I guess when you are truely in love *you just know*
    Best way I know how to describe it is you know when your in love..when a person makes you feel thing's you never even knew exsisted!
  • Options
    This question has been asked many times before even in the last two months. A search will therefore get you at least 100 more answers.

I've already posted answers to this question three times recently so won't repeat myself yet again for a while.
  • Options
    Love eh?

If a day doesn't go by when you don't think about this person and the thought of your life without them as part of it is unthinkable...you may be in love...or an apprentice "lone Gunman"

;-)
  • Options
    your in love when you cant bear to be away fromyour partner and when you are together nothing else matterS! when you have to leave them all you'll think about is when you next get to see them! love is about complete trust in that person - you can do anything infront of them that you could in your own company! love is something very hardf to find and very hard to maintain! its so amazing you've found something so special but you feel so scared that you might lose it and when or if it does end it hurts like hell - TRUST ME