Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

sex crime

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
am appauled to have found myself in a silly and impossible situation. i am persistently sexually harrased about because i don't do it.

i have sat through at least 5 years of inhuman and degrading treatment because 'i can't do it' so i decided a few years back I wont do it.

It's not strictly the only option sadly, but is in effect the only option to reduce my immense and unprecedented suffering. commit sexual offenses. I feel i am broadly supported by male domianted society too. There are various incentives in place to induce me to commit sex crime... "others will see you then" or various other often explicit truths I have picked up from life and the past. sex was always the bain of my existence and it's come to head at 20, i'm now 25. affected my personality hugely for 8/9 years.

you won't have ever met someone in my position so think carefully and fairly before you hit reply.

Comments

• Options
    i dont know if i am being dense but i have no idea what you're trying to say in this post, it doesnt make much sense? are you trying to say you feel like comitting a sexual offence? because if so thats really serious and you need to get some help.
  • Options
    Yeah I'm pretty stumped too.....are you saying that you've been sexually abused or that you're a rapist or what?
  • Options
    Yeah I am pretty confused too. It comes across as you have an urge to rape someone? Is that right, or are we jumping to the wrong conclusions?

If that is the case then you need to seek some help before you hurt someone. Raping someone will fuck them up pretty badly and it's not a nice thing to inflict upon someone so for the sake of others and the sake of your freedom get some help.
  • Options
    It sounds like you want to commit an offence?
  • Options
    Hmmm. I think I have met people in your position actually. I think your first mistake is to think that you are the only person who struggles to have successful sexual relationships, that your situation is somehow special and 'unprecedented', and therefore warrants extreme action that is typically considered morally unacceptable. Lots of men feel angry and frustrated and bitter at their lack of sexual success. The vast majority don't commit sex crimes, however. You're not unusual, and there would be no justification for committing a sexual offence. It would still be rape, and still morally impermissible.

The other mistake you're making is thinking that your 'immense suffering' will somehow evaporate if you manage to have sex with someone, by whatever means. It won't. Your suffering is psychological, and won't suddenly disappear as soon as coitus has finished. You need help for your emotional suffering, and the main issue is to address that, before you even think about trying to have sexual relationships.
  • Options
    Your "immense suffering" is that you're not having consensual sex. Your "solution" is to have non-consensual sex so that women will "notice you".

That is just too fucked up for words.
  • Options
    am appauled to have found myself in a silly and impossible situation. i am persistently sexually harrased about because i don't do it.

i have sat through at least 5 years of inhuman and degrading treatment because 'i can't do it' so i decided a few years back I wont do it.

It's not strictly the only option sadly, but is in effect the only option to reduce my immense and unprecedented suffering. commit sexual offenses. I feel i am broadly supported by male domianted society too. There are various incentives in place to induce me to commit sex crime... "others will see you then" or various other often explicit truths I have picked up from life and the past. sex was always the bain of my existence and it's come to head at 20, i'm now 25. affected my personality hugely for 8/9 years.

you won't have ever met someone in my position so think carefully and fairly before you hit reply.

Cheer up son.
  • Options
    Cheer up son.

Great advice. Is that the same that you would say to some innocent female that comes on the board claiming she has been raped by such a person as above? This is SERIOUS, this person needs help soon before he acts on what he is feeling. 'Cheering up' is the least of his worries.
  • Options
    Something fishy is going on here. I suspect onehitfromhappiness and the OP are one and the same, given previous postings. Check out the OP's thing about a girl having sex with a dog, followed by this dude's (admittedly pretty funny) follow up. Seems too coincidental to me...
  • Options
    Hmm, wierd. :confused:
  • Options
    squeal wrote: »
    Is that the same that you would say to some innocent female that comes on the board claiming she has been raped by such a person as above?

Obviously not. What a strange thing to ask!
    This is SERIOUS, this person needs help soon before he acts on what he is feeling. 'Cheering up' is the least of his worries.

No. No, no, no, no. No. The OP is clearly about as serious as an ITV3 documentary. Think about it: would somebody contemplating - maybe evening planning - committing a serious crime spout off about it on the internet?! It's just so implausible on so many levels.
  • Options

No. No, no, no, no. No. The OP is clearly about as serious as an ITV3 documentary. Think about it: would somebody contemplating - maybe evening planning - committing a serious crime spout off about it on the internet?! It's just so implausible on so many levels.

You obviously are yet to learn how stupid some people are.

This person isn't saying "I am going to go and rape someone right now" they are possibly saying that is how they feel, and obviously are asking for help before the worst happens.

As you say it could be complete bullshit but there is nothing to confirm this.
  • Options
    As you say it could be complete bullshit but there is nothing to confirm this.

Mate, the lad posted a thread about shagging a dog ffs.
  • Options
    Mate, the lad posted a thread about shagging a dog ffs.

He wasn't shagging a dog though, someone else was, and these things do happen, but yes that may have been untrue but you never know.
  • Options
    He wasn't shagging a dog though, someone else was, and these things do happen, but yes that may have been untrue but you never know.

OK, I admire your open-mindedness, but I am definitely calling BS on this one :razz:
  • Options
    OK, I admire your open-mindedness, but I am definitely calling BS on this one :razz:

That's fair enough, I appreciate why, it's clearly understandable. It's just some things are far fetched and not what you would call 'normal' but if everyone thought 'yeah right' a lot of people would not get the help that they actually need. It's best to give some advice than completely ignore it. That way if it is genuine you've tried to help rather than walk away :)
  • Options
    This sounds an awful lot like Steelgate.......

If this guy is talking about non-consensual sex (ie raping people) and how he can't control himself I think the Mods should be taking an active interest in finding out who he is.....
  • Options
    Whowhere wrote: »
    If this guy is talking about non-consensual sex (ie raping people) and how he can't control himself I think the Mods should be taking an active interest in finding out who he is.....

:yes:
  • Options
    Whowhere wrote: »
    This sounds an awful lot like Steelgate.......

Who is Steelgate? A troll?
  • Options
    To be honest, from the stilted and rambling language of the post, and the subject matter, he doesn't sound very well to me.
  • Options
    Who is Steelgate? A troll?

He was, long ago. He advocated that the rape of women was a man's right, his real name was Angus, and by my recollection he lost his virginity in his 40's to a prostitute. This guy might just be confused, but he sounds similar.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Regardless of your views on where this thread is coming from, please quit the trivial responses, they don't have a place in a thread that's about something so serious.

To the OP - TheSite.org aims to support people who are dealing with problems and our approach to helping people is rooted in harm reduction. Therefore, we will never encourage any illegal activity, and particularly not activity which causes serious damage to others as the offences you mention do.

Often when people commit sexual offences , they are motivated by unhealthy desires such as the need to exert power and control over another person. If you feel that you are battling with desires that could cause misery for yourself and others then it would be advisable to get in touch with SANE. This is an organisation which offers emotional support to people dealing with mental health problems.

If you want to put a stop to your thoughts about abuse, and or you have a history of violent behaviour then we would recommend calling the Respect helpline on 0845 122 8609.

Please be wary that this thread might have to be closed if it gets out of hand, but the above signposting should get you on the right track to start to deal with the issues you've mentioned.
  • Options
    thanks for all your inteligent replies.

i might contact those numbers helen thanks
  • Options

Might?

Why bother creating this thread if you're not gonna take the advice?
  • Options

I strongly advise that you do, for others sake and yours. If these feelings get out of hand you're going to ruin a woman's life (or even a man's for all I know) and you're likely to end up in prison. Not a nice life for either.
  • Options
    Fruit Loop wrote: »
    Might?

Why bother creating this thread if you're not gonna take the advice?

Because it takes courage. A lot of people say they might, just so they can work up the courage until they do.

The the OP - please please do use the info given!
  • Options
    Because it takes courage. A lot of people say they might, just so they can work up the courage until they do.

The the OP - please please do use the info given!

Fair One :thumb:
  • Options
    I strongly advise that you do, for others sake and yours. If these feelings get out of hand you're going to ruin a woman's life (or even a man's for all I know) and you're likely to end up in prison. Not a nice life for either.

Innit.

Bruv, thoughts such as the one's you're having are dangerous... you have an opportunity to get help and sort it all out now before you fuck up your own life and destroy someone elses.