Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Any1 goin SSS read this

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I already posted this in drugs, but i think i shud also stick it here to

Any1 goin SSS and wants to get fucked, dont drive. Take a look at this

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_608669.html?menu=

Police plan drug tests on rave drivers

Police are planning to test drivers suspected of drug-taking at a rave next weekend in the first large-scale operation of its kind in the UK.

Thames Valley Police will check them as they arrive and leave the open-air event at an airfield in Turweston, near Buckingham.

A force spokesman said officers policing the annual event, Summer Sound System 2002, organised by Gatecrasher Live Limited, did not want to be "killjoys".

But the step was being taken after five people died in car crashes after leaving the rave in the past two years.

About a dozen officers will check pupil dilation, co-ordination and judgment, including requiring the driver to walk in a straight line, then turn and continue without losing balance.

If motorists fail or refuse the test, they can be arrested and a blood sample can be taken at a police station for analysis to check for drugs such as Ecstasy or cannabis.

Inspector Peter Downing said: "We have to do something to address the issue of people driving under the influence of drugs and to prevent further tragedies occurring in the future.

"We're not looking to spoil people's fun. We want them to enjoy themselves but in a safe environment. We also want them to get home safely from the event."

Original trials for sobriety testing were carried out by Strathclyde Police and

Northamptonshire Police, but testing is not thought to have been carried out on such a large scale before at a major event in the UK.

The event is being held on Saturday, June 22.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    The event is being held on Saturday, June 22.

You dont have to tell me maaaaan!

Its on the most important day this year, fuck the jubilee. Its my birthday!!!! WOOO HOOOOOO

Plus am going to GCSSS but am not driving as am getting the bus down!!!

QUALITY :D:D:D
  • Options
    Me jealous! cant afford it :( hrumpf :(

but soon global gathering will be upon us! :D
  • Options
    Yous shouldn't be taking drugs and driving anyway....
  • Options
    I would spend all my time in the Tidy Trax arena but not going.....bugger

I will take a couple of pictures for you when I am there :p

:D :cool: :D
  • Options
    Wow guess who just picked up two last minute tickets for SSS wow soooo excited can't wait going to be cool
    To everyone else going:- Have a wicked time and look out for a post here soon saying SSS picks :-)
  • Options
    [QUOTEWow guess who just picked up two last minute tickets for SSS wow soooo excited can't wait going to be cool
    To everyone else going:- Have a wicked time and look out for a post here soon saying SSS picks :-)][/QUOTE]

Brilliant mate!! Hope you have a excellent time as well :D

I have to travel on a bus for 6-7 hours just to get there!!!!! Man am diehard. Cool thing is that you can drink your booze on it, so I will be hammered before I get there. CLASS :D
  • Options
    I heard at GCSSS theres a reward if you see this geezer.......

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS MAN?

Drew aka wuckfit

5ft 9, pasty complexion, slim-medium build

So excited about GCSSS, he's like a paedo in a playground...

Sources say be careful around this man as his scottish accent means he will slobber you in saliva at five paces.

Take no prisoners.

Am hurt :(

like fuck I am. I have one thing and only one thing to say to you........

Lie in yer rancid pish :D

P.S Cant a guy get excited about celebrating his birthday in style, is it such a crime????? :p

I suppose I have gone on a bit, but fuck it! Its a free country, your just jealous your not going :rolleyes: :p;)
  • Options
    Tidy trax fans

Screw SSS!!!
    I'm off to north wales in October for 3 nights for tidy trax Only 89 quid for the 3 nights accomadation and its gonna be brill!! Cant wait:D :D :rolleyes:
  • Options
    My m8s went the last tidy weekender and said it was amazing!

I wanna go next one but i wont be able to get time off for it :(