Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

coke, plz help quick

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
has any1 ever had coke in a wrap or wotever & its went int a mush???:eek: , if yes plz post how u got it back into a powder , or wot hapned thnx. :(

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    please get of the site!!! I really honestly hate drugies!!!!!! :mad: :mad:
    Mad morty, plz shut up! if u dont like drugs dont cum on this forum.

As for the question, sorry m8 cant help ya there
    thnx mattbomb
    btw it got wet thats how it went into a mush.
    any1 little help???:(
    Originally posted by mad_morty
    please get of the site!!! I really honestly hate drugies!!!!!! :mad: :mad:

And we hate you ;)

Lmao, why the fuck are you on the drug forum then? :rolleyes:

Also, why do you hate us? :confused:
    Hmm..
    Originally posted by Paul-d-
    thnx mattbomb
    btw it got wet thats how it went into a mush.
    any1 little help???:(

Never happened to me either! But I guess there's no real way of getting it back to powder once it's been wet.. :(

Hey, how about drying it? Or.. you could snort it anyway :p or if it's unsnortable you could always rub it on your gums! :cool:

It's not as powerful as snorting, but at least it won't go to waste, and it'll kinda do the job if there's enough of it. ;)

Hope that works! :D:)
    It's happened to me before and it's a real pain. In the past I've tried to dry it quickly by putting it on a plate and holding it over a flame. However it is extremely difficult to judge when it's dried and remove it from the flame in time. With no warning the charlie starts 'caramelising' and ends up in yellowish grumps that dry hard.

Perhaps set the oven at the lowest possible setting (50 C. ), place the stuff in there leaving the door open and keep an eye. A couple of minutes there should get rid of the moisture. Or perhaps you could microwave it?
    i am rich

i am rich cause of a drug dealer lol thats why i am on!!
    I think coke 'sweats' if it's in humid conditions or whatever, and can't get any air. It's happened to me before. Don't put your wrap in any clingfilm, leave it as it is. If it's made well then you won't lose any through the sides or anything.

If it does turn into mush though, you can rub in into your gums, or better still, chuck a bit in a spliff. It's a nice hit :)
    thnx ppl

thnx for the help, high powerd lamps work real well;)
    & what a nite that was :D:D
    try using the microwave at it's lowest settings 10 secs at a time..after a while it might turn hard...then all you have to do is break it up into powder again...it takes a little time and patience. hope it helps:cool:
    Like sherbet innit :p
    Do the same thing as base speed...put the paste on a plate and chop it up for ages with a credit card or just leave it on the window sill in the sun. It wont take long to dry out.
    Didn't see this for some time or would've posted ages ago. My ex b/f bought a lamp where the shade is a verticle tube, open at the top, for the purpose of drying coke. Get a tile (kitchen/bathroom type one) put you're coke on it, chop it up a bit and place on lamp shade. Hey Presto, dry coke in an hour or so. He said that tiles work best, because a better conductor of heat.
    i prefer pepsi or maybe even a diet fanta if im feeling swish:D