Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

faceparty

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
K, well I know many of you use faceparty, and you may have noticed from some of my previous posts that i am rubbish with computers.
Anyways.... is there any way of preventing people sending messages to you through this site? I keep getting messages from freaky naked dudes and it's really annoying.
And the rating thing - argh what the hell, is it possible to turn this off too?
I've tried looking on the options list to turn these off, but I can't seem to find it.... any help? Or am I gonna have to be stuck with scantily clad (or rather not clad at all) men sending me their pics?

Comments

• Options
    Re: faceparty
    Originally posted by Lexxie*
    I've tried looking on the options list to turn these off, but I can't seem to find it.... any help? Or am I gonna have to be stuck with scantily clad (or rather not clad at all) men sending me their pics?

Send 'em my way! ;):p
  • Options
    ah duh, my mistake, was supposed to be in 'The Net' forum. Forgive me, I'm a sleepy dumbass....... :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Re: Re: faceparty
    Originally posted by Daisychainthing

Send 'em my way! ;):p
    lol Okay, you reeeally do NOT want to see them, believe me!!!
  • Options
    ummmm i know a bit about computers.... go into your user cp and edit your options...... ta da!
  • Options
    Originally posted by kiiyii
    ummmm i know a bit about computers.... go into your user cp and edit your options...... ta da!

You obviously know sod all about computers. Or simply can't read properly. She's talking about FaceParty, not TheSite.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Turtle
    She's talking about FaceParty, not TheSite.
    ....hence the title of the thread.... That kind of gives it away!! ;)
  • Options
    I thought you couldn't view other faceparty members naked (or whatever) photos unless you paid to see them??? :confused:

I don't know if you can prevent people from sending you messages but you can add them to the pest list thingy. (Just been reading about it. :))

I'm also not sure if you can stop the rating function but you can stop people seeing what you have been rated as by others. (I'll have another look in a mo).
  • Options
    You have to pay to see them naked?? lol Ooh, lucky me, i get to see it all for free!

I was beginning to think that you had to actually pay to see them NOT naked, it is that annoying!
    Grr... it's called FACEparty for a reason you dumbasses. Not smallpenisparty.

Anyways.... I think I know why I am getting all these messages. Apparently it's 'offensive' to use the words 'suck' and 'bugger' in your profile, so they had to use some Adult Verification thing.

So is it that when these guys see the words 'Adult Verification' they think they are going to see some naked pics of me or something along those lines, and this is why I am getting all these perverted men looking at my page....?? Hm...I dunno! They are looking on the WRONG page for that.....

Pest list thingy? Is there? Oh I didn't see that, I will go and find it, even though I have no idea what it is!!! Or I will rid the so-called offensive words, to see if that will make a difference.

Ok, ta a lot Daisychainthing