Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

A big boy with stamina

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok ladies (and lads),
I've a few issues that I'm not sure how to deal with so would like some advice.

Firstly my man's got quite a girth on him and durex condoms kinda cut off the circulation, any idea where I could get bigger ones from? I've already looked around a few sex shops, boots and superdrug.

Secondly he's got buckets of stamina and I cum fairly easily. I want to make him cum too but my hands and mouth get sore after 15 minutes of stimulation! Any tips or tricks?

Much appreciated!

Comments

• Options
    you might need to buy online, but try a bigger boots store or maybe superdrug - there are quite a few places that sell wide girth condoms...

does he have confidence issues? it might not be all down to you! ask him for tips, he know what feels good! i find that doing a kind of corkscrew motion down his shaft with either my mouth or my hands - or try using both. lube sometimes helps with the stimulation as stroking or massaging his perinium - the little area between his balls and his arse. paying extra attention to the corona (just under the head) is quite good too...
  • Options
    Tesco have just started selling a new variety of Durex which are meant for knights of the long sword. You can also get them from the Durex website.

http://www.shopdurex.com/product_info.php?product_id=182
  • Options
    Clarabelle wrote: »

Secondly he's got buckets of stamina and I cum fairly easily. I want to make him cum too but my hands and mouth get sore after 15 minutes of stimulation! Any tips or tricks?

I've never come through a blowjob and only once through a handjob (which I had to assist with). I wouldn't worry too much about it.
  • Options
    Trojan do one called Magnum - not sure if it's available in the UK shops but it is online.
  • Options
    I also belong to the "big boys club", and I've found that online condom stores tend to have a better selection than retailers. Also much less embarrassing to go browsing in...

I personally find that Durex' "King Size" and "Pleasuremax Ribbed" are much easier to put on than the normal sizes. The Pleasuremax one was a surprise, but looking up the specs shows that they are a few mm wider than normal. A few mm is all that's needed, usually.
  • Options
    ive bought from these guys before http://www.britishcondoms.co.uk/ and theyre reliable.
    The trojan magnum xl are a good one
  • Options
    Oh you lucky sod.
  • Options

I personally find that Durex' "King Size" and "Pleasuremax Ribbed" are much easier to put on than the normal sizes. The Pleasuremax one was a surprise, but looking up the specs shows that they are a few mm wider than normal. A few mm is all that's needed, usually.

We're both big fans of the Pleasuremax one but when we took it off there was an ugly purple line around his penis which was white one half of the band and red the other, a bit freaky!
    Though the XL is only 1mm wider, do you think it'd make that much of a difference?

Thanks again, everyone!
  • Options
    The slightly wider condoms, 1mm or so, translate to several mm when fitted so yes they're usually enough.

As for stamina, I can understand there's a problem with manual manipulation and how long he takes. This is more common than it sounds, I suffer this as well and it take can a lot longer than 15 minutes too. If he's "fit" and has stamina, let mother natures cruel joke called multiple orgasms do its thing and let him just get on with it until he runs out of steam. Use it to your advantage.