Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Sex after smoke

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Do you think cannabis makes people sex drive higher?

I have experiences when I was with my ex, after smoking (weed), we had sex lasting nearly the whole night, and when I woke up, we did it again. Had it anything to do with cannabis?

Comments

• Options
    I think it just depends on the person.

Ive never felt horny after smoking weed, and ive never tried to have sex after smoking weed so i dont know.

It makes some people feel horny, but then again for others sex is the last thing on their mind. Also after smoking it, it can make some guys unable to get a hard-on
  • Options
    Originally posted by MattBomb
    Also after smoking it, it can make some guys unable to get a hard-on

Never been a problem for me – and thank God with my habit – I’ll be buggered (unfortunate choice of word:rolleyes: ) otherwise!

Personally I find it helps to relax me, less stress, more fun! ;)
  • Options
    yeah it does lower slightly your ability to perform, but that is more than counteracted by the fact everything feels SO GOOD!!!

incredible. i sometimes get 'echoes' where i can feel every movement slightly dulled, running up behind the real one about a thousand times. then it all goes gooey afterwards and you just melt..