Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Why?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I just heard off my brother, Lucy thinks im obsessive! Why couldnt she tell me this herself? why do i always have to hear stuff from someone else?

she knows that if shes ever scared, or worried etc. by me, she should tell me so i could do something about it! why didnt she tell me?

The fact that she thinks this really upset me last night, but the fact that she didnt tell me hurts even more.

wot do i do now?

Dai

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You practically answered your own question.

You said you would rather she came to you, when something was bothering her. Should go both ways.

So confront her, ask if anything is wrong?

Good luck!
    I agre with jacqueline if this is upsetting you she will only feel upset that you could not comfront her about it. Try talking to her.
    How close are you 2 in your relationship' as if you were really close wouldnt she be able to talk to you about things like this. On the other hand perhaps she spoke to your brother because she thought she might hurt your feelings if she said it to your face and didn't want that. Just ask her why is the best bet.
    .she hasnt minded about hurting my feelings before so why should she now?

we're not very close any more, not since her boyfriend came into the equation and messed everything up between us.

the problem with confronting her now is that i've finished my exams and aren't in school anymore. i sent her a txt asking why she didnt tell me, but she hasnt replied and i dont think she will.
    ok, i got a txt off her today. she says it was a joke and it wasnt a big deal and i shouldnt get wound up about it.

(i know how everyone hates txt talk so ive 'translated' these txts from her into normal english!)

1) "what are you on about? someone needs to calm down i think...chill, and tell me what you are on about calmly and rationally"

2) "what are you on about? i dont think that you are obsessive. where did that idea come from?"

3) "oh that. i only meant it for a joke, why do you get so wound up about these things, just chill.

4) "It was a JOKE. i didnt get the message where you obviously accused me, and thats not my fault."

5) "whatever. see you around."

What do you think???