Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Holiday help

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Okey so me and my mate want to go to Morocco. Weve found the perfect package but have now hit a stump.
Were both a few months off being 18 and my mum reckons one of us will need to be 18 to go etc...
Anyone know anymore about this??
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Age restriction in Morocco?? :chin: hmmm... what I know is that you are welcome as long as you carry a valid passport and if you are not staying more than 3 months in morocco. i don't think there is an age restriction to enter morocco.. however certain policies apply to stuff like renting a car in morocco, driving.... check it out with the morocco embassy (202) 462-7979 to 82, fax 202-462-7643. you better be sure. good luck
  • Options
    You don't need to be over 18 to enter morrocco but a tour operator may not sell you the holiday unless you are over 18.
  • Options
    Thanks guys!
    I didnt think there would be an age restriction on coming into morocco! so were having to book flight and hotel seperate but it works out cheaper anyway!! thanks for your help x
  • Options
    That is good place you must enjoy your trip.
  • Options
    alright. have a good trip. bring home the pictures!