Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

How'd you come across here?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi, i was just wondering how did everyone come across here. I joined by word of mouth and i wondered if the majority of people did aswel just browsing on the internet and you came across it.

Comments

• Options
    i rolled a smoke and was kinda beamed in here....then i was thrown out.
    rolled another smoke and beamed back in again.
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    i rolled a smoke and was kinda beamed in here....then i was thrown out.
    rolled another smoke and beamed back in again.
    What's going on with this documentary you're making :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kentish

What's going on with this documentary you're making :rolleyes:

It's all a load of bollocks, as suspected.

He posted something about it on the drugs forum, he was under the influence of a mind altering substance apparently :rolleyes:
  • Options
    hey look the documentary was in the form of a very large hookah
    pipe and some LEBANESE RED......you'll here about red leb soon ..and lebanese gold! common in the 70s but war stopped its production. it's back.....and you to will come on here a giggling wreck when you smoke it.........thankyou the lebanese people.
    coming to a town near you...Soon!
    laugh at me now.....i am probably a few months ahead of the rest of you and then you can laugh at me again in a different light ok? no leb in this country in qauntity for about 18yrs.........until now. and for those of you who do smoke such things ....post on here your wildest and daftest imaginings and then.........you to may get wiped but not booted. but remember you could also get arrested. me thinks the uk and eec have done a deal with the lebanon to restart production of thier lovely product to help rebuild rural economy.......but i'm sure people like you dont believe things like this are done by governments...watch this space!
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    hey look the documentary was in the form of a very large hookah
    pipe and some LEBANESE RED......you'll here about red leb soon ..and lebanese gold! common in the 70s but war stopped its production. it's back.....and you to will come on here a giggling wreck when you smoke it.........thankyou the lebanese people.
    coming to a town near you...Soon!
    laugh at me now.....i am probably a few months ahead of the rest of you and then you can laugh at me again in a different light ok? no leb in this country in qauntity for about 18yrs.........until now. and for those of you who do smoke such things ....post on here your wildest and daftest imaginings and then.........you to may get wiped but not booted. but remember you could also get arrested. me thinks the uk and eec have done a deal with the lebanon to restart production of thier lovely product to help rebuild rural economy.......but i'm sure people like you dont believe things like this are done by governments...watch this space!

What you going on about?! :confused:

And i came across this when i was trying to send a message on BoltBlue and a little advert popped up :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by atomic brian

It's all a load of bollocks, as suspected.

He posted something about it on the drugs forum, he was under the influence of a mind altering substance apparently :rolleyes:

And on introduce yourself :rolleyes:
  • Options
    I got send that desktop pill-popping clubber animation by email, and at the end of it there was a link to this site.
  • Options
    Its been posted before but i dont mind :) I clicked on a link from Uboot.
  • Options
    I was on the website ibiza spotlight that thesite had an advert on, so I was interested in finding stuff out about ibiza, so I clicked! Didnt have much about ibiza but it was a interesting read on the forums.

The rest is history ;)
  • Options
    someone else I came accross online told me about it... cant remember her name. ...

Luv
    Gabz
    xxx
  • Options
    I was referred to thesite by Thefairmelissa for those of you who remember her. :)
  • Options
    i joined cos pepsi told me 2 (Its not like she pushes me around:()
  • Options
    I can't remember where i came across it... and it's really bugging me! I definately wasn't sent here by word of mouth, so i must have run a search, or clicked on a link or something :confused: Ah well, here now, that's all that matters :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Gabrielle
    someone else I came accross online told me about it... cant remember her name. ...

Luv
    Gabz
    xxx

ooooh. ohhhh!
    *has remembered who it was*
    'twas j9j9
    Not that that'll mean much to most of you...

Luv
    Gabz
    xxx
  • Options
    I got referred here by Sexy babe what seems like years ago, though in reality it''s 5 months, lol. Funny thing is though, agfes ago, I typed 'cocaine' into www.ask.co.uk for some ungodly reason, and it came up with theSite!