Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

going down there??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've been with my bf a while. He is the first person that i've done anything really sexually physical with though so I'm not very experienced. We havnt actually gone all the way yet.

Although he isn't pushy and dosnt put me under pressure i know he would really like it if i gave him a blowjob. His last gf used to and he loved it.

He is always willing to go down on me which i do enjoy a lot but feel bad letting him because i really dont want to return the favour. Its not that i dont want to please him because i do but the thought of giving him a blowjob or doing anything with my mouth really makes me gag.

I've made him come by hand but thats about all i could handle.
Any tips or advice? Did anyone else feel like this or am I the only one!?

Please reply coz I really want to do it but just cant

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Practice on something..Get used to having summit in your mouth without gagging...
    Personally if my gf didnt want to go down on me then that is fine. You two are obviously close to each other just tell him this is your first time and ask him what he likes. He should understand and im sure he wont complain.
    Hey your not alone lol
    The thought of given some1 a Bj has made me feel quite sick...But I think with me I had to wait for some1 that I really loved..and I've found them now.And in the long run I probably will do it and over come that disgust I seemed to experience in the past when thinking about it.
    Just tell your bf how you feel I mean he seems to be v understanding and just wait untill you feel your ready to do it.
    That's exactly what I'm gonna do..and if he really loves you he'll stick around and it won't bother him..Besides when you finally are ready it's gonna make it all worth while for him :)
    So try to relax about it...all you got is time and don't do anythin your not ready for.
    Hope it all goes ok
    Melissa
    Re: going down there??
    Originally posted by Jacqui
    I've been with my bf a while. He is the first person that i've done anything really sexually physical with though so I'm not very experienced. We havnt actually gone all the way yet.

Although he isn't pushy and dosnt put me under pressure i know he would really like it if i gave him a blowjob. His last gf used to and he loved it.

He is always willing to go down on me which i do enjoy a lot but feel bad letting him because i really dont want to return the favour. Its not that i dont want to please him because i do but the thought of giving him a blowjob or doing anything with my mouth really makes me gag.

I've made him come by hand but thats about all i could handle.
    Any tips or advice? Did anyone else feel like this or am I the only one!?

Please reply coz I really want to do it but just cant

If you dont feel comfortable doing it, then dont. Dont do it outta guilt.