Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Pregnancy Test

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Thanks! I probally could have worked that out myself if i wasnt so lazy....
    Am i at risk sounding like a right noob by asking what GWST stands for?!

Girl with sharp teeth?

ahh too late

this whole situation is kinda funny
    Girl with sharp teeth?

ahh too late

this whole situation is kinda funny

Me too!

I'd watch out GWST (:p) shes sorting this out when she gets back off holiday...
    I'd watch out GWST () shes sorting this out when she gets back off holiday...

haha that bit made me laugh, "GWST sit in the corner till i get back" kinda tone
    I have to agree with GWST here. This girl is 12 and says shes been through a misscarriage and unprotected sex. I think that is terrible. At 12 i didnt even know fully what all that meant. Fair enough she wanted to offer advice, but im not sure if i was in that situation i would want to take advice off a 12 year old, weather she has been through it or not. Ive wondered the past few days about this girl, she seems like a nice girl, but not too sure i would want to take advice from a 12 year old myself.

Sorry to get involved.
    12 :eek2: crikey, kids are a different kettle of fish to back in my day! :blush:
    Olive wrote: »
    ...advice is generally best given on the boards rather than by PM. People may be reading who would benefit from the public posts, and also it's easier for the mods to check people are being given correct advice :)

:yes:
    I think i would find it slightly patronising taking advice from a 12 year old girl...
    Crikey all. My crisis is over, nothing to see here.

For the most part advice is best left on the boards, I tend to PM people I talk to outside of TheSite with just random rubbish when I can't get hold of them :)